Trophies: How To Train Your Dragon
Op - 471 views
- First Step – Win a fight in either Story mode or 1 Player Arcade mode.
- Glory to Hiccup – Finish the story with Hiccup.
- Glory to Astrid – Finish the story with Astrid.
- Great Speaker – Talk to every person on the island in Story mode.
- In Feathers – Catch 200 chickens.
- More Wild Meat – Catch 200 sheep or boars.
- New Champion – Win against the leader of the first Tournament.
- Courageous – Win against the leader of the second Tournament.
- Daring – Win against the leader of the third Tournament.
- Fearless – Win against the leader of the fourth Tournament.
- Unstoppable – Win the first Tournament without being defeated.
- In Great Shape – Win the second Tournament without taking care of your dragons during it.
- Valiant – Win the third tournament always fighting the lowest rated opponent.
- Brave – Win the fourth Tournament always fighting the highest rated opponent.
- Weapon Master – Make a dragon finish all trainings.
- Duelist – Win a wild fight.
- Cooking Master – Buy all recipes from the shop.
- Rich Harvest – Gather 1,000 common ingredients.
- Enlightened – Gather 100 rare ingredients.
- Dragon Doctor – Have 4 dragons in a great shape in Story mode.
- Perfectionist – Have a dragon with 20 points in a characteristic in Story mode.
- Ultimate Customization – Unlock all customizations of a dragon family.
- Perfect – Win 50 fights without being injured in 1 Player Arcade mode.
- Conqueror – Win 100 fights in either 1 Player or 2 Players Arcade mode.
- All for One – Win a fight with each default and Legendary dragons in 1 Player Arcade mode.
- They Are Alive! – Win 20 fights in 1 Player Arcade mode with a team of dragons created with the Dragon Editor.
- Exceptional Trainer – Win 20 fights in 1 Player Arcade mode with a team of custom dragons from the Story mode.
- Young Competitor – Earn a gold medal in any challenge on Novice difficulty.
- Outstanding Competitor – Earn a gold medal in any challenge on Normal difficulty.
- Extreme Competitor – Earn a gold medal in any challenge on Expert difficulty.
- Success – Earn a gold medal in each challenge.
- Ally or Enemy? – Import at least one dragon in Arcade mode.
- Legendary Fighter – Win all wild fights.
- Shopping Master – Spend 10,000 gold at the shop.
- Final Evolution – Have a level 25 dragon.
- Belong to the Legend – Unlock all legendary dragons.
- Commander – Win 10 fights in a row in 1 Player Arcade mode on Hard difficulty.
- Game Over! – Win all the medals for all difficulty levels in each challenge.
- To Hit the Bull’s Eyes – Clear 5 checkpoint rings in a row in the Looping Race challenge on Expert difficulty.
- What an Artist! – Sculpt 10 ice blocks in a row in the Ice Sculpting challenge on Expert difficulty.
- Shepherd Dragon – Bring back 5 brown sheep in a row in the Flying Shepher challenge on Expert difficulty.
- Brainy – Perform 6 sequences in a row in the Memory Torch challenge on Expert difficulty.
- Precise – Recreate 3 dragons in a row without mistakes in the Puzzle Dragon challenge on Expert difficulty.
- Viking Gold – Have 10,000 gold in Story mode.
- Viking Inhabitant – Play more than 20 hours in Story or Arcade mode.
- Invulnerable – Win the final Championship with none of your dragons being KO.
- All Stars – Have 4 level 25 dragons.
- Best Viking Ever – Get all trophies
How to Train Your Dragon