Dit weekend komen er nieuwe playlist beschikbaar bij Modern Warfare 3. Dit meldt Infinity Ward vandaag in de forums van Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Deze nieuwe playlist is een Free For All gunplay playlist en bevat onder andere de game-modi ‘One in the Chamber’. De game modi in deze nieuwe playlist zijn vooral bekend van Black Ops onder de naam ‘Wager matches’.
Fan favorite Black Ops wager match game types, Gun Game in 2 variations and One in the Chamber, will be included along with player named All or Nothing. All four game modes will be available tomorrow on Xbox 360 and PS3. It’s unknown if PC players will get the playlist at some point.
There are 2 Gun Game variations.
- One variation uses an 18 gun progression including 2 sniper rifles to separate the men from the boys.
- The second variation cycles 6 guns 3 times (no sniper rifles) so learn the 6 gun progression and pace yourself through the 3 waves.
One In The Chamber uses the P99 handgun.
- Players begin with one bullet and earn a bullet for every kill (with gun or tactical knife).
- Elimination occurs after 3 deaths but the last 3 players will be visible on the mini-map to keep the action rolling.
- Eliminated players can chase remaining players in spectator mode and back a winner of their choosing by selecting them.
- Selecting a player that you’re spectating gives you 150 XP for each of their subsequent kills so you can still stay in the game after you’re eliminated
Lastly there is a new variation on Free For All that was created by our community and we LOVE. Players call it All Or Nothing.
- All players spawn with the USP .45 handgun with no ammo and a Throwing Knife.
- The loadout includes the Hardline perk and Specialist point streak with Scavenger in the first slot.
- As you get kills, you pick up scavenger packs and get ammo.
- Once you’re killed you spawn back with no ammo and start again.
- It’s like One in the Chamber meets Infected with plenty of hilarity mixed in.