Een week geleden schreven we al dat de vierde patch voor NBA 2K14 binnenkort verschijnt en inmiddels is de changelog ook onthuld. De patch verscheen gister namelijk al voor de Xbox One. De PS4-versie van de patch wordt zeer binnenkort verwacht. Nieuw in de patch zijn diverse fixes en een aantal nieuwe jerseys, waaronder Miami Heat “Red Zone”, Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate, Knicks Alternate Jersey en Spurs “Military”.
De volledige changelog vind je hieronder.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
- NOTE: All patch fixes are intended to work in your existing game mode saves (MyCAREER, MyGM, etc.).