Vandaag verschijnt het Reclaimed Territories pakket voor The Last of Us en om de game daar op voor te bereiden heeft Naughty Dog een nieuwe patch uitgegeven. Het betreft hier patch 1.07 die ook gelijk wat fixes voor de multiplayer meebrengt.
Verder krijgt de singleplayer nog een update met de ‘Grounded’ moeilijkheidsgraad. De patch weegt 151MB en kan inmiddels gedownload worden. De changelog van de patch hieronder.
- Grounded Difficulty added for Single Player – Want a challenge? This mode is for the toughest of the hardcore. Super aggressive AI. Bring your best game or you won’t survive.
- Invisibility & Stuck-on-black-screen bug
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to exploit supply boxes for extra ammo and 2x4s.
- Fixed a bug that allowed player who was the Last One Standing to get additional comeback items from multiple supply boxes.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when late joining a match.
- Fixed a bug where players on opposite teams who are spawning at the same time would sometimes spawn near each other.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes get stuck on a black screen when the host quits out during the match intro.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to avoid being stunned by a smoke bomb by vaulting over cover.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred for the player who stayed in a matchmaking game after all other players had quit.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the death grunt VOX from playing when dying.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from properly shiv killing an enemy who was unlocking the lockbox.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players using an upgraded 2×4 from downing an enemy who was unlocking the lockbox while repeatedly pressing Triangle.
- Corrected the alignment of many intro animation cameras.
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving large weapon ammo when downing an enemy with a melee weapon after changing to a pistol-only loadout.
- Fixed bug where players would sometimes get no ammo from a down/execution when using a pistol-only loadout.
- Fixed a bug where player would hold their large firearm while doing a melee finisher.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player would sign out while refreshing the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue where game winning VOX would not play when a game of survivors was won with a shiv kill.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s modded 2×4 attack animation would be canceled if a player vaulted over an object.
- Fixed a bug where the shiv cone wasn’t aligned properly in certain cases, which made it easier to get a shiv from one side than the other.
- The Military Sniper has reduced aim assist.