The Crew is ondertussen alweer enkele maanden te koop en de ontwikkelaar sleutelt nog altijd verder aan de racegame. Komende week, op 18 maart om precies te zijn, zal er weer een nieuwe patch voor de game verschijnen en deze brengt een enorme lijst aan veranderingen met zich mee.
Zo zal er onder andere een nieuwe PvP-modus aan de game worden toegevoegd. Verder worden er nog allerlei verbeteringen doorgevoerd in onder meer de camera en de physics en worden ook enkele bugs verholpen. Hieronder de lijst met alle veranderingen van de aankomende patch.
New PvP Mode – Blitz Brawl
- Blitz Brawl is a fast-paced game mode where players rush to scoring zones and fight to stay within them.
- A scoring zone is activated by the first player who enters it and remains active for the next 10 seconds. During this time, any player inside the zone will score points. Bonus points are also awarded to the player who activated the zone.
- After 10 seconds, the zone is deactivated and a new one will instantly appear, randomly chosen from a list. Stay alert!
- In team games, the team’s total points are what count. Working together is crucial.
- Blitz Brawl comes with 10 new missions – 2 for each region.
Faction vs Faction PvP Mode is Changed to Crew vs Crew
- This mode no longer takes in account the factions of the players.
New UI Filter in Lobbies
- Added searching filters in the lobby by Car Spec and PvP game mode.
New UI on Searching Lobbies
- A timer has been added to the UI (while searching for a lobby) that will depend on the network setup (NAT) type.
Vintage Car Pack DLC
- Chevrolet Corvette C3 – available in Fullstock and PERF
- Chevrolet Corvette C2 – available in Fullstock and PERF
- Spyker C8 Aileron – available in Fullstock and PERF
4 New Faction Missions Unlocked With the Vintage Pack
- ROUTE 66 – Race mission
- THE SCORE – Collect mission
- A FISTFUL OF DIRT – Race mission
- BAYOU BRAWL – Race mission
6 New Tuning Specs
- Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969 – Circuit
- 1967 Shelby GT 500 – Circuit
- Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan 1967 – Circuit
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi – Circuit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2010 – Dirt
- Ford Focus RS 2010 – Circuit
- Improved global collisions with traffic cars and landscape.
- Lowered impact of the breakable objects.
- Reduced the chance to trigger a crash sequence when colliding with environment or other cars. Now, it only happens when the user is driving at a very high speed.
- Improved jump receptions (enhancing Raid handling in particular).
- Reduced bumps on Snowy Trails surface to enhance handling.
- Changed the Follow Near camera on all cars in order to: Enhance the driving experience; Give the car more presence on screen.
- Increased sense of speed on every Camera.
- Reduced Camera movements on jumps and when using nitro.
- Improved Camera movements in cockpit view for more visual comfort.
- Fixed minor issues on specific cameras: 370Z Circuit Cockpit back-view; RUF 3400K Raid Cockpit back-view.
- Fixed the RUF 3400K Raid having issues with the 5th gear and improved suspensions
- Improved steering and stability at high speed for the MINI Cooper S in FULL STOCK, STREET, DIRT and PERF specs. The nitrous effect was also reduced a bit.
- Fixed Wheel Spin Issues (Especially When Using Nitro) On: KOENIGSEGG Agera R – FS/PERF, FERRARI LaFerrari – FS/PERF, LAMBORGHINI LP640 – CIRCUIT, MERCEDES-BENZ SL63 AMG – PERF/CIRCUIT, PAGANY, Huayra – PERF, BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011 – CIRCUIT, NISSAN 370Z – FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Improved Handling On: 2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS – STREET, 2012 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT-8 392 – STREET, FORD MUSTANG GT 2011 – STREET, 1967 SHELBY GT500 – PERF, 1969 CHEVROLET Camaro RS – FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF
- Fixed Some Full Stock Top Speed to be More Realistic: 1969 DODGE Charger R/T Hemi, 2012 DODGE Challenger SRT-8, 2012 DODGE Charger SRT-8, 2012 JEEP Grand Cherokee SRT-8, 2015 FORD Mustang GT Fastback, FORD Mustang GT 2011, BMW M5 2011, VOLKSWAGEN Golf GTI, FERRARI 458 Speciale
- Improvements on the prologue tweaks in missions.
- Improvement on behavior of Cops AI.
- Improvement on opponents AI in missions related to user’s car level to have a better game experience in the Race missions.
- Tweaks on Motion Blur effect at high speed – the effect is more visible on the environment.
- Skills: All skills except “Jump” and “Climb” will now grant twice the amount of Bucks and experience.
- The last mission of each region will now grant twice the amount of XP and Bucks.
- Missions are: Crumple Zone, Family Matters, Fearful Symmetry, Burn Coburn, V8
- Bonus faction missions (unlocked by the winning faction each month) now grant 7.5 times their amount of Bucks (60000 Bucks at the level 50) and 1.25 times their amount of XP.
- Some Faction Missions as well as PvP races have had their rewards adjusted to better match their duration.
- Increased the friction factor between the player’s car and walls along the roads.
- Some issues preventing players from joining crews have been fixed.
- Fix on finding and joining Public sessions.
- Leaderboard scoring display fixed for PVP missions
- Fix related to AI traffic cars in freeride.
Fix for Some Statistics That Allows Recovering Some Lost Progress:
- Progress on game
- Sub-stats for the medals won on Skills
- Progression on certain Challenges
- Fixed the wrong rewards when level up in faction missions, PVP missions and Send friend missions.
- All the rewards related to Win and Complete under Events are fixed.