Het heeft even geduurd, maar vandaag heeft EA patch 1.02 voor Battlefield: Hardline uitgebracht. Deze patch is nu beschikbaar op de PlayStation 3 en PlayStation 4. Hieronder de definitieve changelog van de patch. Let wel op, sommige notes zijn enkel van toepassing op de PlayStation 3 versie, indien dat het geval is staat er (PS3) achter.
- Bronze packs – changes made to the last slot drop to improve the chances of collectibles and vouchers rather than boosts.
- Silver packs – made the first 3 slots like a Bronze pack, and removed any chances of getting standard drops and increased the chances of collectibles for the last slot.
- Gold packs – made the first 4 slots as Silver pack, and removed any chances of getting standard items, drops advanced vouchers and greatly increased the chances of – getting superior or distinguished items.
- Added the Prima Guide’s Gold Battlepack.
- Shortcut Battlepacks added.
- Adjusted the RPG to only have 1 ammo when picked up from a vehicle trunk and to have less splash damage.
- Fixed crashes in multiplayer based on data from BugSentry (internal crash tracking tool for live servers).
- Fixed a crash related to opening the final door in the single player level “The Turn”. (PS3)
- Fixed a crash in the single player campaign related to running out of memory. (PS3)
- Bullet impacts near the player no longer cause camera shake in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue in the Hollywood Heights map that allowed players to grab cash through a roof in the Blood Money game mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Hotwire game mode was showing as available for the Hollywood Heights MP map.
- Adjusted Team Death Match spawns so player is closer to friendlies and further from enemies.
- Adjusted tickets to 600 for Conquest Small and 999 for Conquest Large.
- Added Conquest Large to the Growhouse map.
- Fixed an issue with server customization settings for certain game modes.
- Rent-a-Server functionality added.
- Added licenses for all items granted in the DLC shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue were a squad leader gets disconnected and the new leader cannot kick members of the squad or disband the squad.
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass the timer at the beginning of the round during Rescue and Crosshair.
- Reduced the health of the couch and reduced the rate at which it can be repaired.
- Adjusted the criminal and law enforcement variants of the sedan so that they now take the same damage per bullet from weapons.
- K10 – reduced start damage to 33 and end damage to 8
- Saiga, PTR 91, HCAR, and HK51 – reduced the amount of vertical recoil
- RO993 – increased the rate of fire to 850
- Jury 410 – increased the amount of damage per pellet to 20
- FMG9 – increased max damage to 25
- Battle Rifle ammo – increased min damage to 25
- AKM – bullet min damage decreased to 24