Eerder vanochtend waren de servers van The Division geheel offline voor de nodige werkzaamheden. Na drie uur waren deze werkzaamheden eindelijk voltooid en bracht Ubisoft ons update 1.2, iets waar wij al eerder over schreven.
Deze update brengt niet alleen nieuwe high-end wapens alsook de nodige gear-sets met zich mee, ook worden er genoeg nieuwe activiteiten toegevoegd. Hieronder vallen zoal de Hijack Extractions in de Dark Zone en de Sealed Caches. Verder is het aantal high-end loot drops verhoogd en zijn er talloze fixes geweest voor de game.
De Phoenix Credit cap wordt ook verhoogd met deze patch, van 1000 naar 2000 credits. Verder zijn level 34 NPC’s met shotguns en sniper rifles aangepast, zij richten nu minder schade aan.
Aan de user interface is ook gewerkt via deze patch, wat trading tussen spelers een stuk overzichtelijker maakt. Andere bugs die zijn aangepast zijn onder andere een gedeelte in Brooklyn, waarbij je door de map kon vallen, een fix voor de repetitieve Base of Operations NPC speech en de Free Roam matchmaking problemen vanuit de mega map terwijl je in Brooklyn bent.
De gehele changelog kun je hieronder bekijken.
New Incursion: Clear Sky
- Clear Sky is a new Incursion mission available in Columbus Circle.
- You must be level 30.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of 4 players outfitted with high level gear.
- Hard Mode is available on May 24 when the update is released.
- Challenge Mode will be made available the week after update 1.2 launches.
New Gear Sets
Four new gear sets have been added:
Final Measure – Stand your ground by defusing hostile grenades with this powerful defensive set.
- 2 pieces: +50% Exotic Damage Resilience
- 3 pieces: +15% Protection from Elites
- 4 pieces: When throwing a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade.
Hunter’s Faith – Duel your enemies at range and come out on top with this survival focused marksman set.
- 2 pieces: +20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
- 3 pieces: +20% Damage to elites
- 4 pieces: Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor is awarded. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you.
Lone Star – Never reload your weapons again with this game changing utility set.
- 2 pieces: +100% Ammo capacity
- 3 pieces: +1000 LMG Damage, +1000 Shotgun Damage
- 4 pieces: When the weapon is holstered, it regains full ammo.
Predator’s Mark – Make your enemies bleed with this powerful offensive set.
- 2 pieces: +20% Optimal Range
- 3 pieces: +800 Assault Rifle damage, +700 Pistol Damage
- 4 pieces: Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets.
High-Value Targets & Search and Destroy missions
- At level 30, complete all Encounters and Side Missions in a named area to get access to the “Search and Destroy” missions in the Safe House.
- Receive Target Intel as a reward for completing Search and Destroy missions.
- Bring Target Intel to HVT officers at the Base of Operations to locate High Value Targets.
- Complete daily and weekly High Value Target missions for end game rewards.
- When a player attaches a bag to the extraction rope, another player now has the ability to sever the rope.
- Severing the rope will cause all extraction bags to fall to the ground, scattering their contents as a public loot drop.
- Be careful, hijacking an extraction will instantly mark you as Rogue!
- Named and Elite enemies in the Dark Zone can now drop Sealed Caches that contain mystery items.
- Sealed Caches need to be extracted before they can be opened, just like regular loot drops.
- There are four qualities of Sealed Cache: Specialized, Superior, High End, Gear Set.
Player Stash in Dark Zone Checkpoints
- Player stashes are now available in every Dark Zone checkpoint.
- Checkpoints stashes eliminate the need for fast travel to your Base of Operations to collect your extracted loot!
- The ISAC Assignment is a new assignment type included in the map overview.
- The ISAC Assignment will be available to players at level 30.
- Every week a new ISAC Assignment will be available to the player.
- The ISAC Assignment will reward players with exclusive vanity items.
- The Historian high-end marksman rifle is now available.
- Added a 201+ Gear Score bracket for highly leveled players.
Added new high-end named weapons in the game:
- Hungry Hog: M60 Light Machinegun
- Centurion: M1911 Pistol
- Medved: SAIGA12 Shotgun
- Historian: M1A Marksman Rifle
- (Showstopper – AA12 Shotgun): Please note that while the Showstopper will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.3
- When a player is at max level, matchmaking for Hard and Challenge mode will now only seek players that are Level 30.
- Armor damage mitigation cap has been increased to 75%.
- Improved weapon blind fire and overall handling while in cover.
- Reduced damages from level 34 NPCs using Shotguns and Sniper rifles.
- Gear Score will now only take into account the equipped weapon with the highest Gear Score, and discard the other two. This will prevent players from equipping low quality weapons to voluntarily reduce their Gear Score.
- Increased Gear Score requirement of Falcon Lost to better represent its difficulty (note that the difficulty of this Incursion hasn’t changed): Hard Mode: Gear Score 160; Challenge Mode: Gear Score 180
- In the Overview of the Inventory, the Health stat above Stamina has been replaced with Toughness. This is a combination of Health and Armor. The player’s health pool will still be visible in the Character page and Stamina still increases Health.
- The Phoenix credit cap has been increased from 1000 to 2000 credits.
- Shooting a player while they are interacting with an object will cause the timer to push back. (such as opening a supply crate or hijacking an extraction)
- Players now have a voice chat indicator in the game UI to see if their own VOIP works.
- The Special Gear Vendor has been renamed Special Equipment Vendor.
- The Sentry’s Call 4 pieces talent will now only apply to semi-automatic weapons (pistols, shotguns, and marksman rifles).
- The Second bonus on Performance Mods have been significantly improved.
- The extraction departure timer once the helicopter arrived has been increased to 60 seconds.