De nieuwe Rocket League update die vandaag is uitgekomen voegt de chaotische ‘Rumble’ modus toe evenals micro-transacties in de vorm van ‘Crates en Keys’. Daarnaast brengt de update ook player-to-player trading, drie nieuwe arena’s en een playlist met 11 randomized power-ups. Welke power-ups dit zijn vind je hieronder. Deze playlist is beschikbaar voor Private en Exhibition matches.
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you toward the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Snaps the ball to your position)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
De update heeft ook een trailer gekregen, die je hieronder kunt bekijken. Voor de volledige changelog kun je onder de trailer terecht.
- To trade with players on your platform, form a party with a friend, hit “Invite to Trade,” and swap away! Common and Premium DLC items cannot be traded, while Crate items and Keys can be traded seven days after purchase (NOTE: Key trading is only available for PS4 and Steam PC players).
Enhanced Team Customization
- Players can now customize their car per team with new “Equip to Blue” and “Equip to Orange” options. An expanded primary color palette gives players more options for car colors, including additional shades for the Orange Team and Green shades for the Blue Team!
- Create up to ten Car Presets and save your favorite configurations for easy access. Car Presets can be named and quickly swapped between in the Garage, and you can try the “Randomize Preset” button to try out new builds!
Team Names and Colors in Private Match
- Specify Team Names for both teams in Private Matches, and watch as the names appear on the scoreboard! Team Colors are customizable too, and Arena colors will change depending on your team color choice.
- One of the most popular community requests we’ve seen is the addition of a Party Chat option and with the Rumble update, you’ll finally get one. This new feature will be accessible both in-game and while navigating the menus, with all sent messages being delivered to party members whether they’re in a match or not.
- The VR-themed “Octagon” is a new eight-sided Rocket Labs stadium available in Exhibition play. Two classic arenas are also receiving new variants, with ”Urban Central (Dawn)” and “DFH Stadium (Stormy)” coming to Exhibition and Private matches, plus all Ranked Playlists.