The Tomorrow Children is begin deze maand uitgekomen, maar toch zijn er nog enkele oneffenheden die moeten worden gladgestreken. Daarom is patch 1.04 nu verschenen die het tijdelijk onmogelijk maakt om een bepaalde tool te gebruiken.
Het gaat hier om de ‘EagleCorp Disassembler’, waarmee je huizen van een stad kapot kan maken waardoor de populatie van een stad zal slinken. Patch 1.04 bevat een behoorlijke changelog en alle aanpassingen kan je hieronder bekijken.
We have begun issuing “Comrade Summons”.
- Players can now acquire “Comrade Summons” by exchanging them for coupons at the Resident Store.
New islands added.
New tools and costumes added to the shops.
- Further adjustments will be made in the future.Increased the amount of Party Member Privilege Stamps per player ranks.
- Adjustments made to the bonus awarded when a residence is constructed.
- Increased the amount of toil players can earn for their labor on the island.
- Actions involving use of pickaxe, shovels and chainsaws.
- Storing resources at the bus stop placed on islands.
- Reviewed the amount of electricity generated at the for each types of resources at the power station.
- Increased the amount when wood or coal is thrown in. The amount of electricity generation has been reduced for all other resources.
- Increased the amount of wood required to repair certain facilities / buildings.
- Strengthened attacks for Izvergs (Bondi, Zappta).
Adjustments made to gesture “Snub”
- Of Effect “Snub” Adjusted For Rezidenty.
- Rezidenty Are Those Who Own Bourgeoisie Papers, And Have A Residence Built In The Town.
- Shortened the time required until the player is released from Cages.
- New category added to Reports.
Temporarily stopped the sales of “EagleCorp Disassembler”.
We are currently working on measures to prevent population from decreasing sharply when Apartment Buildings are disassembled. This will be fixed in the future patch update.
Fixes made to the following issues.
- To Receive Some Unable Of The Items Included In The Founders Pack.
- After The Patch Is Applied, Plyers Who Have Purchased Founders Pack Will Receive The Appropriate Contents Upon Entry In To A Town.
- Missions Are Assigned New From Restored Towns. In Addition To Fixing This Issue, Players Can Now Cancel Accepted Missions By Pressing OPTIONS And Selecting The Mission From The List Under The “PLAY LOG” Tab.
- Hit points of Izvergs are not displaying correctly.
- There was a cost involved in moving to another town and building a new residence when your previous town was restored, or blocked.
- Network error (A0002: 9329) were being displayed upon entry to towns.