Steeds meer ontwikkelaars brengen updates voor PS4 Pro ondersteuning voor hun games uit. Games als The Last of Us Remastered, Rise of the Tomb Raider en nog veel meer hebben een update ontvangen. Voor RIGS: Mechanized Combat League is er nu ook een update beschikbaar die onder meer PS4 Pro ondersteuning toevoegt.
Daar blijft het echter niet bij. Update 1.04 brengt nieuwe features als Division Playbook, Overdrive Mechanic en Relaunch Protection naar de game. Daarnaast wordt er het één en ander gefixt en brengt het meer stabiliteit naar de game. Voor alle details kan je hieronder de volledige changelog bekijken.
- PlayStation 4 Pro Support – We’ll explain this in more detail in the coming week.
- Relaunch Protection – Relaunch points are no longer selectable if they haven’t been vacated by the previous players that relaunched there.
- Overdrive Mechanic – Overdrive now resets when the match goes into overtime, to prevent the overtime period from starting with an unfair advantage for some players.
- Division Playbook – A tutorial explaining the ruleset for Division has been added.
- Fixed an issue where AI bot substitutions would remain inactive for 15 seconds at the start of a match.
- Fixed an issue where players were to exploit Team Takedown score because of infinite respawn time.
- Fixed an issue where a fired grenade could not be detonated if the RIG got in close to a wall.
- Fixed an issue where Power Modes would reset when entering the lift sequence from the pits.
- Fixed an issue where spamming Melee could briefly lock the player into a slide animation.
- Fixed an issue where teams would always be randomized on rollover.
- Fixed several issues with the impulse weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Exhibitionist trophy would be prevented from unlocking under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where static players would begin to drift when meeting the Chief in his RIG for the first time during the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where players would get no rewards from Sponsors under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the Invert Turn option would be available when Head Turning was on.
- Fixed a rare issue where audio, particle effects and/or animation would drop out when watching another player fire a weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the plasma projectile collision would visually differ depending on whether the player moved after firing.
- Fixed an issue where relaunch pads would occasionally display incorrectly during Endzone matches in the Dubai arena.
- Fixed an issue where a floating piece of geometry on the Tempest RIG was visible during the MVP animation.
- Fixed an issue where the player could see their pilot swap sides behind them after ejecting from a RIG.
- Fixed an issue where bullet impact decals on curved walls would display incorrectly in the Test arena.
- Fixed several issues with the pilot model in RIGS HQ animating or updating incorrectly, or disappearing altogether.
- Fixed several minor animation issues.
- Fixed several instances of sound effects not playing or playing incorrectly.
- Fixed several instances of dialogue not playing or playing incorrectly.
- Fixed several instances of commentary not playing or playing incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the spawn map would display incorrectly in Trials when a player ejected after selecting a new Trial.
- Fixed an issue where the ball would display off-center after relaunching during Endzone matches in the Dubai arena.
- Fixed an issue where single player league pilot ‘Gronchi’ would appear twice on the list of hirable pilots.
- Fixed an issue where the Thief Sentinel RIG wouldn’t display a number on the RIG selection screen.
- Fixed several instances of on-screen text updating incorrectly.
- Fixed several instances of clipped, overlapping or missing text.
- Fixed several issues with menu flow.
- Improved and clarified the UI in several areas.
- Fixed an issue where players would fail to load into a match with other players after joining the host’s lobby.
- Fixed an issue where a goal would not be counted if the client scored during a session master migration.
- Improved responsiveness under poor network conditions.
- Fixed several collision issues.
- Fixed several crashes/hangs.