Het onderhoud aan de servers van The Elder Scrolls Online is voltooid en vlak daarna werd patch 1.19 vrijgegeven. Deze patch is nu beschikbaar voor de PS4 onder versienummer 1.19 en deze is 902MB groot. PS4 Pro ondersteuning werd vorige maand al toegevoegd aan de game, maar HDR-ondersteuning ontbrak helaas nog. Dat lost deze patch gelukkig op.
Mocht je een HDR ondersteunende TV hebben, dan vraagt de game bij het opstarten of je naar de HDR-modus wilt switchen. Wanneer je ‘yes’ selecteert, krijg je een slider waarmee je de brightness in kunt stellen om je TV instellingen te matchen.
De volledige changelog van de patch, met nog veel meer toevoegingen, vind je hieronder.
Mythical Aetherial Ambrosia
We’ve introduced Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia to Tamriel! Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia is an incredibly rare, incredibly potent version of Psijic Ambrosia. Drinking it grants you a +150% bonus to the Experience you gain while it is in effect, and just like Psijic Ambrosia, its consumption and crafting is affected by your Connoisseur and Brewer passives. While Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia will stack with other foods or drinks, it will not stack with Psijic Ambrosia.
To craft Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia, you must first find an Aetheric Cipher:
- This extremely rare item can potentially be found on any monster within certain areas, listed below.
- You also need a Recipe Scroll for Psijic Ambrosia.
- Use the Aetheric Cipher while the Psijic Ambrosia Recipe scroll is in your inventory, and the recipe scroll will transform into a Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia Recipe scroll.
- This recipe can only be understood by those with the highest rank of the Recipe Quality Provisioner passive.
The recipe for Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia calls for one unit of Aetherial Dust and one Psijic Ambrosia drink:
- Aetherial Dust is very rarely found on the resource nodes in certain zones – it can appear on ore, raw cloth, fallen wood, alchemical herbs and mushrooms, and water sources. It is not found on monsters.
Both the Aetheric Cipher and Aetherial Dust are unbound, meaning that they can be traded and sold from one player to another. These items will only appear in the following areas:
- Alik’r Desert
- Bal Foyen
- Khenarthi’s Roost
- Malabal Tor
- Reaper’s March
- The Rift
- Stros M’Kai
Apothecary’s Parcels (Imperial City DLC Game Pack)
- We’ve introduced Apothecary’s Parcels to certain merchants in the Imperial City, enabling you to purchase herbs and other reagents in exchange for Tel Var Stones.
Base Game Patch: Fixes & Improvements
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some ability visual effects were not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where summoned pets were not receiving the Battle Spirit buff while you were dueling another player.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing player characters with long names from receiving duel or trade requests.
Crafting & Economy
- Water obtained from bottles, backpacks, urns, and other world objects now scales appropriately to your level or passive rank, whichever is higher.
- Moved the Scroll of Glorious Battle to the base of the ladder in the Lava Queen’s arena to facilitate reuse in the event you fail to defeat her.
- The Lava Atronachs will no longer persist after combat in the event the Lava Queen gets stuck.
City of Ash I
- The Warden of the Shrine and Infernal Guardian will now do increased damage with their attacks.
Elden Hollow I
- Canonreeve Oraneth will now shield herself less often with Necrotic Shield.
- Stormreeve Neidir will no longer follow cowardly player characters away from the summit of Tempest Island.
Wayrest Sewers II
- Killing Uulgarg the Risen will now grant credit toward the Wayrest Sewers II Vanquisher achievement.
- Adjusted the visual effects on the Grothdarr item set so it no longer causes a drop in framerate.
- Updated the art you see when initially launching the game client.