PaRappa the Rapper komt terug en wel naar de PlayStation 4 in de vorm van een remaster. Dit kondigde Sony afgelopen weekend tijdens PlayStation Experience aan en inmiddels zijn er nieuwe details en screenshots vrijgegeven.
Hieronder alle nieuwe informatie netjes op een rijtje en daaronder zoals gebruikelijk de nieuwe screenshots.
Iconic, character-based music and hip-hop game, PaRappa The Rapper comes to a whole new generation of gamers with PlayStation®4 in PaRappa The Rapper Remastered. Developed in association with legendary multimedia musician Masaya Matsuura and famed New York artist Rodney Greenblat, the PaRappa The Rapper franchise debuted 20 years ago on PlayStation® and is widely credited with establishing the music and rhythm game genre that continues to thrive today. PaRappa The Rapper Remastered updates the classic game with high res graphics providing smoother lines and textures, CD-quality sound, trophy support and new control features!
Follow PaRappa as he attempts to rap his way into the heart of his dreamy love interest, Sunny Funny, through various musical adventures revitalized with enhanced graphics for today’s high definition televisions.
- Fresh Graphics for Today’s Gamer – Powered by PS4, PaRappa and his friends come to life as never seen before with cleaned up graphics, reformatted for 16:9 televisions and rendered in 4K and 1080p.
- CD quality soundtrack – Players will bob their heads along with a soundtrack that has been digitally remastered for uncompressed audio.
- Unique Visual Style – stylish flattened animation technique combines fun and vibrant characters and a humorous storyline.
- Rhythm-based Gameplay – master the addictive rhythm, timing, and coordination-based gameplay.
- New control schemes take advantage of DUALSHOCK 4 features.
- 1. “Feel the Beat”- The DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller provides a steady metronome for each song to help the player ‘feel’ when they need PaRappa to rap in response to each character.
- 2. “See the Beat” – The player icon enlarges when a player presses any button during a song to help give visual feedback while they’re playing.
De PaRappa the Rapper remaster is in ontwikkeling bij Sony Japan Studio. Een releasedatum is nog niet bekend.