Eind januari werd de nieuwe uitbreiding Morrowind voor The Elder Scrolls Online aangekondigd die op 6 juni zal verschijnen. De gameplay die vorige maand werd getoond, gaf je al een indruk van hoe de wereld van Morrowind eruit gaat zien.
De maand juni is nog wel even wachten, maar dat wil niet zeggen dat de ontwikkelaar stil zit tot die tijd. De game moet immers wel naar behoren draaien en daar is update 1.22 het gevolg van.
Hieronder kan je de volledige changelog bekijken. Zoals je kunt zien, wordt er op verschillende vlakken het een en ander geoptimaliseerd of aangepast, zodat de ervaring wat prettiger zal zijn. Deze update bevat geen schokkende vernieuwingen, maar is daarentegen wel vrij fors. De ontwikkelaar gaf aan dat deze update ongeveer 6.3GB van je HDD gaat vereisen.
Art & Animation
- Fixed several visual issues affecting the Alliance War Horse.
- Humanoid enemies will now utilize the correct combat idle animations that reflect their weapon type.
- Silenced pet dogs who began barking a little too enthusiastically after the Homestead update.
- Nixad pets will once again make their little squawking noises.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some item sets that would allow your character to resurrect upon death could make you invulnerable.
- Mages Guild – Magelight: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Inferno morphs were stacking with each other. You will now only gain 10% increased Spell Critical if both abilities are slotted on your bar.
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sealed Provisioning Writs from being awarded as often as intended.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the following furnishing plans from being craftable once learned: High Elf Sconce, Winged; High Elf Medal, Winged; Redguard Bed, Full Lattice; Hammer, Forge
- Fixed an issue that caused Master Writ invitations involving certain item sets to change to require Deadly Strike after being put on a Guild Store.
- Master Writ invitations and Master Writ quests that previously required you to craft an item in the Deadly Strike set now require an item in the Death’s Wind set instead. This is a retroactive fix, and any affected Master Writs will still award the originally promised number of Writ Vouchers.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Ra Gada motif chapters and Ancient Sandstone (the Ra Gada style item) could be found in treasure map chests across Tamriel, instead of specifically in Craglorn. These items are now limited to a variety of Craglorn sources, as originally intended.
- Plentiful Harvest no longer applies to Clean Pelts.
- Treasure chests found by following treasure maps now have a small chance to contain painting furnishings. Note: This does not apply to Collector’s Edition treasure maps, which continue to grant their previous rewards.
- Fixed an issue when utilizing the Grouping Tool where you would not receive the bonus rewards after completing a dungeon if you were not the group leader.
- Decorative Wax now comes from a wider variety of sources, including insects and other chitinous creatures, barrels, urns, alchemy bottles, cabinets, cupboards, and backpacks.
- Reduced the chance to obtain Decorative Wax from several sources that were dropping wax more often than intended.
- Fruits, vegetables, and meats found in the world no longer have a chance drop Decorative Wax.
- Plentiful Harvest no longer applies to furnishing materials found from the sources listed above.
- Zanil Theran, the Luxury Furnisher, will now be present during roughly the same timeframe as Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden. The Luxury Furnisher will now arrive at midnight UTC on Saturday (Friday at 8:00pm EDT), and depart at noon UTC on Monday (Monday at 8:00am EDT).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing zones or using a wayshrine.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your frame rate to drop unexpectedly when placing objects in a home.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when using the Activity Finder.