Vandaag komt er een nieuwe patch uit voor Horion: Zero Dawn, één die naast fixes ook een nieuwe feature met zich meebrengt. Zo is er een nieuwe moeilijkheidsgraad bij gekomen, of eerder gezegd ‘makkelijkheidsgraad’.
De game is daarmee op de stand ‘Story’ te spelen, wat ervoor zorgt dat spelers weinig uitdaging en moeite hebben bij het spelen van de game. Deze modus is dan ook puur en alleen voor spelers die gewoon willen genieten van de game en het verhaal.
De volledige changelog en trailer check je hieronder.
We’re pleased to announce that Patch 1.32 for Horizon Zero Dawn is available now. This patch fixes a number of technical issues, progression issues and crashes as outlined below. This patch also adds a new difficulty setting: Story.
NOTE: This list may contain several spoilers!
If you encounter an issue while playing Horizon Zero Dawn, please try reloading a recent manual save, quicksave or autosave from the “Load” menu option. If the issue persists, please take screenshots of the area where it occurred and your location on the map, and forward them to us for further investigation.
- Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
- Minor text fixes.
Please download Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 and let us know what you think. We’ll continue to work on further fixes for and enhancements to the game based on your comments. In the meantime, keep an eye on this space for the latest Horizon Zero Dawn news and updates!