Elke maand komt er een update uit voor Titanfall 2 en deze gaan onder de noemer “Postcards from the Frontier” online. Hierin tref je enkele nieuwe maps voor verscheidene modi aan en vanzelfsprekend ook een groot aantal tweaks en bug fixes. Daarnaast brengen deze updates ook vaak nieuwe cosmetische content met zich mee die je kan aanschaffen door middel van microtransacties.
Update 1.10 is inmiddels live gegaan en hieronder vind je de gehele lijst met aanpassingen en nieuwe toevoegingen.
NEW CONTENT [FREE]
- Map: UMA [Live Fire]: Tight corridors guide combat into three arenas flanked by balconies, doorways, and windows. A large central divider provides cover for short range effectiveness, with a long flank that opens opportunities for confident marksmen.
- New Frontier Defense Maps: Exoplanet, Drydock, Angel City
- New Execution: Hole in the Wall [Amped Wall] : Get five kills while Amped Wall is active to unlock.
- Onyx ‘Good Boy’ Banner
- TitanToons banners [8 total]
- Community Creation Banners: Titan Restaurants by Nicole Peh [6 total]
NEW FEATURED MODES
- Aegis Titan Brawl: Standard Titan Brawl but with your Aegis Titans.
- Aegis Last Titan Standing: Standard Last Titan Standing but with your Aegis Titans.
NEW CONTENT [PURCHASABLE]
8 NEW ELITE WEAPON WARPAINTS: Each comes with a Squad Leader Bonus
- 10% chance per owned Elite skin (up to 30%) to earn a Double XP token at the end of a match.
- Grants one extra merit to you and your teammates at the end of a match. A player can only receive this bonus once per match.
- $4.99 each or $24.99 for the bundle of 8 (bundle limited time only until 9/26).
New Skins include:
- Thunderbolt ‘8-Bit’ ELITE
- Spitfire ‘Lead Farmer’ ELITE
- Devotion ‘RSPN Custom’ ELITE
- Hemlock ‘Mochi’ ELITE
- Kraber ‘Masterwork’ ELITE
- R-97 ‘Purple Fade’ ELITE
- R-201 ‘Frontier Patriot’ ELITE
- Mozambique ‘Crimson Fury’ ELITE
- The purchasable Frontier Defense shoulder plate can now be applied to Prime Titans and all skins, and can be toggled on or off in the loadout menu.
- You can now edit Pilot loadouts from the Titan selection menu in Last Titan Standing
- Chat box added to Titan selection screen in LTS and FD.
- Single Player: BT’s loadout menu doesn’t delay when selecting loadout button [thanks Bryonato for reporting!]
- Added option for “Friendly” to Hold to Rodeo control – works on friendly Titans.
- Frontier Defense has been added to Private Match settings.
FRONTIER DEFENSE IMPROVEMENTS
- Applying an Amped Battery to a doomed Titan now provides a full shield when used to bring a Titan out of Doomed State.
- Reaper and Titan weak spots are now hidden when cloaked by Cloak Drones.
- Difficulty is now shown during Titan selection screen.
- We’ve made a change to matchmaking in Frontier Defense. Moving forward if you quit out of a full public match in progress, you will be given a penalty where you will have to wait 5 minutes before being able to matchmake again.
- Reduced difficulty of wave 2 and 5 on lower difficulty settings.
- Reduced chance of tick drop pods detonating upon landing.
- Reduced chance of ticks jumping to the pilot drop zone.
- Spawn-as-titan locations are now closer to the harvester
- Fixed a bug where Long Range Power Shot could hit a target twice.
Ion [Frontier Defense balance]
- Combined the Split Shot upgrades into one upgrade.
- Added a new Laser Shot upgrade that increases weak point damage.
Monarch [Frontier Defense balance]
- XO-16: Critical Hit now increases weak point damage by 50% from 25%.
Tone [Frontier Defense balance]
- Signal Strength Upgrade now increases the duration of Sonar Pulse by 100% from 60%.
MISC BUG FIXES
- Frontier Defense: Fixed bug where player would get stuck on Titan selection screen if they joined a game late and got killed while transitioning from Titan screen to game.
- Frontier Defense: Adjusted Stalkers pathing to reduce cases where they would go to unreachable areas of the map.
- Fixed bug where a Monarch with Superior Chassis would have more Health than displayed.
- Fixed a bug where a Titan that was undoomed with an Amped Battery would have less Health than displayed.
- Fixed issue where Classic Frontier Defense music option was missing for consoles.