De gesloten beta van Call of Duty: WWII zit er inmiddels op en dus is het vanaf nu uitkijken naar de daadwerkelijke lancering van de game. Alvorens de game lanceert heeft men echter een hele hoop beta-feedback te verwerken. Zo’n beta helpt de ontwikkelaars immers om meerdere opinies te vergaren alsook bugs op te lossen in de game. Dit allemaal zodat men een goed speelbaar product kan afleveren.
Men heeft dan ook alvast een lijst samengesteld met veelgehoorde feedback en wat men hieraan gaat doen. Zo gaan er aanpassingen komen aan de map Aachen, kijkt men of de TDM match limit beter naar 100 kan en worden kills op domination 100 punten.
De samenvatting van veranderingen check je hieronder, de game zelf lanceert op 3 november aanstaande.
We’ve made some changes based on Weekend 1 feedback as well. TDM match limit is now at 100. Kills on Domination are also now 100 points. We also reduced Molotov’s to one per score streak, and raised the difficulty of the paratroopers. We’re monitoring game data and community feedback on these, to help inform our decision for the final game. In addition, we’ve adjusted the ADS out of sprint and those changes will roll into the MP Beta on Saturday.
Wee also heard you on several other issues. We’ve addressed Hitmarker feedback for November, and we’re considering flinch adjustments as well. We think you’ll also appreciate that, in response to your feedback, we plan to add the following controller layouts for ship:
- We’ve also noticed a number of you commenting that raising the PT score to 100 for TDM might be sub optimal. This was a community ask, and it felt like a good time to compare it to weekend one. We’ve spent nearly 3 years playing, and 75 felt better to us. By the end of weekend 2, we’re looking to lock the decision, so please let us know your thoughts.
- Some of you have expressed concern about the range play needed for the Aachen map. We’re listening to your feedback and may make some map changes as a result. Thanks again for staying constructive, it really helps!
- Many of you have commented that you love the changes we’ve made to sprint-out to ADS times. We’re glad we were able to improve this and that you’re enjoying it much more. We’re talking about flinch tuning as well, though we don’t have anything concrete to share yet.
- The M1928 is getting a lot of love. It is one of the most iconic weapons of WWII, and it’s great to see it in match. We’re glad you are enjoying playing with it. It’s a popular SMG at the studio. Though not the most popular. The Airborne Division prestige unlock weapon is pretty gassed.
- A lot of you have expressed that you love the main menu music. Thank you so much for noticing all the extra creative touches we’ve added. We had a lot of amazing recording sessions with a phenomenal orchestra at a premier symphony location in Nashville. I know they will be glad to hear about all the positive reactions the music is receiving!
- We rolled out an update that includes an important fix to some audio timing on weapon fire rates. There is no actual changes to the weapon tuning, but the audio may sound different on certain weapons.
The following controller layouts are being added to the final game:
- Bumper Jumper
- Bumper Jumper Tactical
- Stick and Move
- One-Hand Gunslinger
- N0M4D L3F7Y