NBA 2K18 is nu even uit en er zijn nog een aantal dingen niet in orde en dat lost men op met een update. Update 1.03 is inmiddels verschenen en die pakt een brede variatie van issues aan.
Veel woorden hoeven we er niet aan vuil te maken, want de changelog spreekt voor zich. Handig om te weten, sommige aanpassingen zullen alleen actief worden bij het aanmaken van een nieuw opslagbestand.
- Fixed a case where game framerate would drop for the remainder of the game following a called timeout.
- Gray indicators have been added underneath the feet of your teammates in the Playground; it is now much quicker and easier to discern your teammates from your opponents.
- Global settings/options will no longer reset to default after entering a MyTEAM game.
- Users will no longer lose their facial hair when re-scanning their face.
- Addressed a case where Draft-and-Stash players in MyLEAGUE/MyGM would be signed to a $0 contract, while simultaneously being duplicated in the upcoming rookie draft (new save required).
- Generated prospects in future seasons of MyLEAGUE/MyGM will now always have heights appropriate for their position (new save required).
- Free agents 32 years or older will no longer pass up big money offers to sign for the MLE in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
- Users will no longer display negative badge progress following an exceptional performance in MyCAREER. For those currently experiencing this, continue playing and your tally will be incremented towards your next bonus.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when the user was scrolling down the list of available shirts in the T-Shirt Kiosk.
- Improved framerate in the court area of the Playground when games are being played on most/all of the courts.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when bringing up the squad menu in a completely full Neighborhood.
- Fixed a soft hang in Live Practice where the ball would not get picked up when using the ball machine.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would always point to the middle of the court if the user had the Auto Flip option enabled while in the broadcast camera(s).
- One added patch note: #NBA2K18 users are now able to view their individual attributes & values when upgrading their players in MyCAREER
- NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.
Meer weten over NBA 2K18? In onze review vertellen we je alles wat je over deze basketbal game moet weten.