Tussen al het Paris Games Week geweld door heeft FIFA 18 een nieuwe update gekregen met versienummer 1.04.
Met deze update wordt een vrij belangrijk aspect van de game onder handen genomen. De update zorgt er namelijk voor dat het passen van de bal op sommige momenten tijdens het spel minder gemakkelijk zal gaan. Behalve deze gameplay wijziging, zijn er nog diverse andere aanpassingen doorgevoerd in diverse onderdelen van de game.
Update 1.04 is vanaf nu beschikbaar voor alle FIFA 18 spelers en de hele changelog kan je hieronder lezen.
New Gameplay Changes:
- Made ground passes and ground through passes less effective when blindly passing the ball between 90 and 270 degrees, where 0 degrees is the direction the player is facing.
- The most significant impact will be seen when the pass angle is between 140 and 220 degrees.The impact scales when the pass angle is between 90 (least impact) and 139 degrees and between 221 and 270 (least impact) degrees.
- The passes impacted by this change will see:
- Reduced ball speed.
- Reduced accuracy.
- Disabled user controlled reactions when locked to a player, when the goalkeeper is holding the ball.
Fixed issues in Gameplay:
- Fixed an issue where the goalkeeper sometimes parrying the ball into his own goal.
- Fixed an issue where the goalkeeper diving too early on a downward header and volley shots.
- Addressed an issue where players sometimes becoming invisible during a match.
- Dragbacks not working when rapidly tapping the modifier button.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to string together multiple stepovers.
- Addressed an issue where the goalkeeper, in some situations, being unable to throw the ball after making a save close to the goal line.
- Addressed an issue where the player automatically passing the ball from a set piece after the game had been paused in an Online match.
- Fixed an issue with Custom controls where movement with the directional buttons was not working when locked to a player.
New changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the Objectives tile to the Pause Menu in all FUT Online modes.
- Added Guest Mode in FUT Online Seasons and FUT Online Draft.
- Disabled the FIFA Trainer within FUT Champions.
Fixed issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Fixed an issue where Squad Building Challenges where tagging a group of challenges would make it unselectable.
- ICONs displaying their current age on in-game overlays.
- Wrong badge showing for your opponent on the Online Season’s Match Preview screens.
- Addressed an issue where objective Completed visual notification not displaying correctly for some Daily/Weekly Objectives.
- Alignment of the text on Manager League items.
- Addressed an issue with the effects shown during the pack opening animation.
- Addressed an issue where the icon of your rank in Squad Battles displaying incorrectly when claiming rewards.
Fixed issues in Online Modes:
- Fixed an issue where players crashing when matching up in Pro Clubs Friendly Matches in certain situations.
- Addressed an issue where players would not receive invites in Pro Clubs Friendly Matches in certain situations.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- Fixed an issue where players crashing during the first game of the season in certain situations.
New changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updated the Chile National Team kits and crest to be authentic.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Fixed the volume of the audio in the Cristiano Ronaldo celebration.
- Addressed some issues with crowd flags displaying the wrong images.
- Fixed some visual issues with the Bundesliga broadcast package.
- Situations where the ball would appear to go through the goal netting.
- Fixed an issue where a player on the ground would incorrectly animate as flipping or spinning.
- Celebrations clipping through ad boards.