EA Sports heeft update 1.07 voor FIFA 18 uitgebracht op de PC. Deze update is nog niet beschikbaar op consoles, maar erg lang zal dat niet gaan duren. Doordat de update nu beschikbaar is voor de PC-versie van FIFA 18, weten we welke veranderingen er zoal doorgevoerd worden.
De update is vooral gericht op het oplossen van diverse issues in de algemene gameplay, maar ook Ultimate Team. De changelog spreekt verder redelijk voor zich, dus neem snel een kijkje hieronder voor alle details.
- Fixed an issue where a freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where the goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- Addressed an issue where the player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Fixed an issue where stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Online Modes Fixes:
- Fixed where captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
New changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed. When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
- Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
- Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
- Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
FIFA Ultimate team Fixes:
- Fixed FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
- Addressed a visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
- Fixed the FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
- Addressed the Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Fixed the issue where the scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Addressed an issue the penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Fixes in Audio/Visual/Presentation:
- Updates to the 2D portraits for some players.