DICE heeft een nieuwe update voor Battlefield 1 uitgebracht en die voegt de eerste golf aan Turning Tides content aan de game toe. Dat betekent nieuwe maps, een nieuwe operatie, nieuwe wapens en een nieuwe modus.
Samen met de nieuwe content die deze update doet toevoegen, worden er ook nog een hoop oneffenheden aangepakt. Hieronder hebben we de zeer uitgebreide changelog met alle details voor je. Update 1.17 is inmiddels te downloaden.
NEW MAP: CAPE HELLES
Battle in the amphibious invasion of the Gallipoli peninsula. Allies strike V Beach by way of air, land, and sea, where the sand meets the rocky slopes lined with Ottoman trenches and emplaced weapons. Wrecked landing crafts and long boats serve as protection while soldiers approach Fort Number 3. Near the top of the bank, beyond the old farming village used as temporary barracks for Ottoman reinforcements, is a dug-in firing position along the dominant elevation of Hill 141.
NEW MAP: ACHI BABA
An intense, infantry-only map that exhibits the growing conflict in the Dardanelles. Trenches and dugout defenses can be found along the terraced incline, with makeshift barracks peppered along the stronghold. A maze of ridges and gullies present flanking opportunities, but these narrow routes may result in a concentration of close-quarter clashes. Fight among the crumbling walls of old ruins as soldiers advance toward Krithia.
NEW OPERATION: GALLIPOLI
Engage your enemy over land, air, and sea during the beach landing of Cape Helles. Allied Forces will fight their way from the violent resting place of the SS River Clyde toward the elevated hills of Sedd el Bahr. Defenders can organize under the cover of trench lines and hold off enemy forces with emplaced weapons and coastal battery cannons. Attackers are equipped with the all-new L-Class Destroyer for extra firepower. If things start to look bleak, the Attackers will be reinforced with the Dreadnought behemoth.
Pushing into Achi Baba, Allied armies will advance through the treacherous caverns and gorges, leading up to the strategic holding of Krithia. Flank your enemies to gain the upper hand, push past the frontlines with your Infiltrator and mobilize reinforcements with the heliograph mobile spawn, to secure the victory.
NEW MODE: CONQUEST ASSAULT
A variant of the Conquest game mode, the defending team will start with all flags owned, but will not have a headquarters. The attacking team will have a point advantage at the beginning of the match to help even out the odds. If Attackers capture all flags, the defending team can only deploy on their squad mates until a flag is retaken.
Unlock the new guns in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides through all-new Weapon Assignments. Enjoy the Ottoman Flanged Mace, which is on us, but you’ll need to piece together the Grappling Hook Melee weapon through melee puzzle pieces (found in Battlepacks), and unlock the Naval Cutlass with its own Weapon Assignment.
- Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16 Storm
- Perform 50 kills with the Automatico M1918 Storm
- Destroy 5 boats with the AT Rocket Gun
- M1917 Trench Carbine
- Perform 15 kills with Sidearms
- Perform 5 Multi kills
- Farquhar-Hill Optical
- Perform 15 headshots with the Farquhar-Hill Storm
- Complete 20 Squad Orders
- Farquhar-Hill Storm
- Perform 25 kills with the M1907 SL Trench
- In a round, perform 10 Revives
- M1917 MG Low Weight
- Perform 25 kills with the BAR M1918 Trench
- Perform 250 Vehicle Damage with Explosives
- M1917 MG Telescopic
- Perform 50 kills with the M1917 MG Low Weight
- Score 1,500 suppression points using any LMG
- Type 38 Arisaka Infantry
- Perform 25 Counter Sniping kills
- As a Scout, perform 3 Multi kills
- Carcano M91 Carbine
- Perform 25 kills with the Gewehr M.95 Carbine
- Destroy 5 explosives
Melee (all kits)
- Naval Cutlass
- Capture 20 flags while in a boat
- Perform 15 kills on swimming enemies
- Grappling Hook
- Puzzle Piece Melee Weapon
- Ottoman Flanged Mace
- Granted to all players who own Battlefield 1 Turning Tides.
The all-new L-Class Destroyer introduces a warship vessel to the naval combat. Equipped with up to 4 seats, the Destroyer features powerful bow and aft cannons, AA guns, torpedo tubes, and a signal to call for Dreadnought artillery fire. Forego the aft seat in favor of the Minelayer package, providing extra marine defenses. Like tanks, the captain can self-repair the Destroyer after particularly intense marine engagements.
NEW ELITE CLASS
Like other Elite Classes, the Infiltrator is a pick-up kit available on the battlefield. The Infiltrator Elite is equipped for mobility and is meant for strategical strikes and team tactics. Dressed in camouflage, the Infiltrator has a permanent sprint boost, well suited to cross enemy lines. Equipped with the heliograph mobile spawn, a new deploy point can be created at calculated locations, allowing teams to quickly organize and surround their enemies. In cases where direct combat is necessary, the Infiltrator can fight off enemies with the Martini Henry grenade launcher and sawed-off shotgun. For bigger jobs, signal for a massive artillery strike with the flare gun.
Service Assignments were written for specific classes in mind, using a class for its intended purpose is the best way to make progress. Many of the challenges can be progressed simultaneously, so while a player attempts a more difficult assignment they will still make progress on others.
And since each Assignment only requires 5 of the 6 challenges, you’ll find a fun one for each. These tricky challenges still promote PTFO, but are fairly situational. The intent is to have them happen while completing other challenges.
Pilot Service Assignments reward players that focus on flying. Assignments contain actions that typically occur while flying. On the Veteran level, some of those goals encourage various plane packages. Consider your vehicle loadout for the quickest way to success.
The Friendly Skies (Basic) – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- Perform 50 self-repairs in Airplanes
- Perform 7,500 Soldier Damage using Airplanes
- Destroy 5 Behemoth parts
- Get 50 Driver Assists
- Perform 25 kills as an Airplane passenger
- Destroy 10 Airplanes using the QF 1 AA
Must Complete The Friendly Skies (Basic) to unlock
The Friendly Skies (Veteran) – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- As a Pilot, perform 25 Multi kills
- Destroy 30 Airplanes using Airplanes
- As a Pilot, perform 50 Spot Flare Assists
- Perform 3,000 Soldier Damage using Bombers
- Destroy 25 Tanks using Attack Planes
- Perform 3 Roadkills using Airplanes
Tanker Assignments draw attention to the fact that a tank with gunners is a force to be reckoned with. There are traditional tank challenges, but others highlight the different strengths of each tank and their passenger seats. Stay in the fight, and contribute to your squad, by using cover and repairing often.
Tanks For The Memories (Basic) – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- Perform 50 self-repairs in Tanks
- As a Tanker, perform 5,000 Vehicle Damage
- Disable 25 tracks
- Get 50 Passenger Assists
- Perform 50 kills as a Tank passenger
- Destroy 10 Tanks using the Field Gun
Must Complete Tanks For The Memories (Basic) to unlock
Tanks for the Memories (Veteran) – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- As a Tanker, perform 25 Multi kills
- Disable 10 Field Guns
- Destroy 25 Airplanes using the Armored Truck
- As a Tanker, perform 100 Heals
- Perform 50 kills using the Heavy Tank
- Kill an enemy Elite using any Tank
Assault Challenges are heavily focused on using fire and explosives. Assault players are the key to taking down enemy armor, focus on anti-armor combat and you’ll be making progress in all of these challenges simultaneously.
Pyrotechnician – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- As an Assault, perform 25 Multi kills
- Perform 1,000 Vehicle Damage using the Anti-Tank Grenade
- Perform 50 kills with Explosives
- Perform 25 kills using the AT Rocket Gun
- Perform 500 Vehicle Damage with the Light Anti-Tank Grenade
- Perform 3,000 Soldier Damage as a Flametrooper Elite
Everybody knows that the Medic’s job is to heal and revive. There is one Vehicle Damage challenge, but the player only needs to complete 5 of the 6, so it can be completely ignored by players that prefer not to use rifle grenades. The required damage amount is relatively low, and meant to show that the Medic as able to help tackle armor in certain situations (notice the whole Assignment doesn’t require any vehicle destruction or kills). The final challenge may be difficult for some, but as you work towards it you’ll always be making progress in the first challenge as well.
Pharmacist – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- Perform 100 Revives
- Perform 400 Heals
- Perform 50 Squad Heals
- Perform 300 Vehicle Damage using the Rifle Grenade – HE
- As a Medic, perform 6,000 Soldier Damage
- In a life, perform 10 Revives
The Support Assignment is our homage to the Engineer class of Battlefield 4. Focusing on vehicles – destroying them, repairing them, and using them. The Support class is very versatile when it comes to vehicle play, and since they aren’t really equipped to take out vehicles on their own, most of the challenges require vehicle damage rather than destruction. The final challenge is optional and requires destroying vehicles. This is definitely possible and was added to reward those working towards the other challenges and having a really good game.
Engineer – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- Perform 25 kills using any vehicle
- Perform 25 Flag Captures while in Vehicles
- Perform 1,500 Vehicle Damage using the Limpet Charges
- Perform 500 Vehicle Damage using the Crossbow Launcher
- Perform 200 Vehicle Damage using the Repair Tool
- In a life, destroy 2 vehicles as Support
This Service Assignment is meant to highlight the Scout as a distant threat. The K Bullet challenge tracks vehicle damage rather than destruction to show that it is more of a support gadget than a direct attack gadget. For a sniping Scout, the Decoy is a great tool and can be very effective if placed in believable positions. Take advantage of this amphibious expansion pack to find unsuspecting targets storming toward the beach on boats.
Overwatch – Complete 5/6 to earn the reward
- In a round, perform 2,000 Soldier Damage as a Scout
- Perform 400 Vehicle Damage using K Bullets
- Have 15 Decoys destroyed
- As a Scout, perform 300 Spot Flare Assists
- Perform 10 kills on enemies in boats using Single-Action Rifles
- Perform 25 kills as a Tank Hunter Elite
- Function/Specification: Enemies killed by melee attacks drop helpful items related to their kit: Assault -> 3 AT Mines, Medic -> 3 Bandage Pouches, Support -> 3 Ammo Pouches, Scout -> 1 Spotting Flare
- Intent: To provide frontline Assault players in extreme close quarters to be able to provide more for their team. Clearing the way through melee weapons including the Bayonet Charge will provide resources that help teammates push.
- Function/Specification: Each time you heal an ally, you gain 12.5 HP (up to once per second)
- Intent:To allow Medics greater flexibility in their healing. Instead of expending a gadget to heal themselves, they can simply heal someone else and receive the benefit as well.
- Function/Specification:While holding the Repair Tool, increase walking speed by 25% (sprint speed unaffected) and increase explosive damage resistance by 20%
- Intent:To provide Support players using the Repair Tool better delivery and better survivability when repairing friendly vehicles.
- Function/Specification: After headshotting an enemy with your Single-Action Rifle, your next spot will be an outline spot
- Intent: Scout has very few tools that enable them to contribute to large battles. Stronger spotting will enable them to better support their team by assisting with target acquisition.
- Function/Specification: Time your plane is spotted reduced from 12 seconds to 6 seconds
- Intent: Increase the survivability of aircraft by reducing how long their movement is communicated through spotting.
- Function/Specification: When a player exits your aircraft, they are accompanied by a Spotting Flare
- Intent: To provide players being airdropped advanced knowledge of the territory they are landing in.
- Function/Specification: When your tank is disabled, automatically deploy smoke (45s cooldown)
- Intent: Slightly increase tank survivability by giving visual cover when they are disabled.
- Function/Specification:While self-repairing in your tank, other vehicles in a 10m radius are healed for 2HP/s
- Intent: To provide a benefit for land vehicles that move together.
- Weapon Assignments will now display progress as a percentage
- Addressed an issue where players would occasionally be awarded the incorrect points towards Medal progress when capturing a Supply Drop
- Players can now make progress toward the Eyes On The Prize service assignment when completing kills, earned by Assist Counts As Kill, while prone behind a Sniper Shield
- Players no longer receive a “Retreater Killed” score bonus for killing themselves, or teammates, when retreating in Operations
UI & HUD
- Added an option to disable the Lens Distortion postprocess effect in the Video options menu
- Players can now choose between hiding, always showing, or making the network performance graph appear only when there are ongoing networking issues
- Spectator Table Top View – Reformatted objective/player/free camera icons so they are pushed to the edge of the screen
- Fixed an issue that displayed the “switch to secondary weapon” tooltip while swimming even if it was not available to be used while swimming
- Fixed an issue where players would see a score discrepancy between End of Round screens and in-game scoreboards in Operations
- Fixed an issue where score multipliers were displaying inaccurately in Operations’ End of Round screens
WEAPONS, VEHICLES, & GADGETS
- Changed Dynamite to work properly in water – covered in wax for waterproofing
- Fixed an issue where the gas cloud VFX would not be visible to some players
- Addressed an issue where vehicles would sometimes get stuck mid-air when traveling on a bridge while it was being destroyed
- Fixed an issue where the gunners in the Y-Lighter Landing Craft were not seeing correct hit markers while aiming down sight
- Spawning vehicles will now automatically remove nearby placed explosives such as AT Mines or Dynamite to avoid vehicle spawn camping
- The MAS Torpedo Boat and Y-Lighter Landing Craft no longer trigger AA gun detonation
- Captains of the MAS Torpedo Boat and Y-Lighter Landing Craft can now self-repair the craft
- Addressed an issue where a transport vehicle would occasionally disappear while still in use
- Improved the bayonet sprint penalty on the Model 1900 shotgun’s bayonet
- Improved spread and recoil for the Model 1900 Shotgun
- Fixed an issue where players would hear the bayonet charge sound-state after cancelling a bayonet charge
- Removed ability to switch to empty K Bullets
- Fixed an issue where players were able to fire their weapon during reload
- Significantly increased the damage dealt to vehicles and behemoths by the 305/52 O Coastal Gun
- Fortress and Coastal Turrets now use the same disable and repair logic as the field gun, AA, and coastal gun. This means that upon reaching 50% health, they become disabled, and repairing them in full will make them usable again
- Fixed an issue where the reload UI for the 305/52 O Coastal Gun would not update the first time the player entered the vehicle
- Incendiary projectiles now block aim assist for the duration of the fire
- The Scout class can place two projectiles of each trip wire gadget (gas, HE, incendiary)
- Fixed an issue that delayed firing the Mosin-Nagant M91 after throwing a grenade
- Fixed an issue that would cause the scope to wobble, on the Mosin-Nagant M91, after rechambering, and realigned the iron sights
- Improved the delay when switching to K Bullets with the Mosin-Nagant M91 Marksman
MAPS & MODES
- Fixed an issue causing the deploy screen to be drawn during Operation intro cinematics and forcing the user to quit out of the game
- Made improvements to the snap-to-target-on-zoom aim assist system to make it more subtle.
- Adjusted player movement to avoid “sprint to slide” exploitation
- Fixed an issue where the soldier movement accelerations would not be corrected at different tickrates resulting in different accelerations at 30Hz, 60Hz and 120Hz.
- Adjusted the soldier accelerations to maintain the movements responsiveness after the tickrates correction.
- Fixed an issue where crawling SFX from prone soldiers would not trigger reliably in third person
- Fixed an issue where players would not hear “incoming” sound from various shell rounds
- Adjusted third person soldier movement SFX by making it quieter when crouching or prone
- Fixed an issue that caused swimming SFX to repeatedly play
- Added SFX for diving/jumping in water
- The effect radius of the Ammo Crate and Medical Crate have been raised from 3.5m to 7m. This means teammates do not have to stack extremely tightly to gain their benefits
- Cavalry health regeneration delay has been reduced to normal soldier values, reducing the need for players to constantly dismount to regenerate health with Health Pouches
- Adjusted Perimeter Alarm to allow Tripwire Bombs to Squad Spot enemies within 10m when detonated
- Fixed an issue where some Elite kits were regenerating health at default soldier rates and not the intended values
- The Flash Flare will now Suppress enemies that stand near it. This is intended to boost its ability to disrupt enemy combat effectiveness
- Fixed an issue where revived soldiers from the Stimulant Syringe specialization were not receiving the sprint boost
- Fixed an issue where stationary and airborne soldiers could potentially make footstep SFX
- Improved spawn point reservations when multiple players selected the same point simultaneously
- Now players can only spawn on Squad Leaders in the Back to Basics custom game mode
- Increased visibility of large water explosion at a distance
- Fixed an issue that caused players to hear underwater SFX and mix states, when not in the water