Nadat er eerder al wat informatie lekte over Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 heeft Konami de game vanmiddag officieel aangekondigd. De nieuwe footie in de langlopende reeks zal op 30 augustus verschijnen voor de PlayStation 4, Xbox One en pc.
De game krijgt twee fysieke edities. Zo is er een normale editie met Philippe Coutinho op de cover en een speciale editie met daarop David Beckham. Deze speciale editie bevat verschillende bonussen voor de myClub modus.
Naast de twee genoemde fysieke edities verschijnt er ook nog een Legend Edition, die is enkel digitaal verkrijgbaar. Hieronder de aankondigingstrailer en daaronder nog wat feiten en screenshots.
- New, fully licensed leagues are coming to PES 2019. Full details to be revealed soon!
- High Performance Players will be introduced to the game. Depending on their performance in last week’s match, these players will have boosted stats and possibly new skills for a limited period. Strengthen your squad with these special versions of your favourite players or get introduced to new players that performed well.
- Legend Players like Beckham, Maradona, Cruyff, Nedvěd, Gullit, Maldini and Kahn will appear in PES 2019. New Legends will also be introduced later.
- PES LEAGUE weekly matches is a new feature coming to myClub!. Compete against other users within your group, featuring a good balance of people to match up with. Your Division and position will fluctuate based on your performance. Various rewards can be obtained if you make it to the top ranking. Get new players, strengthen your squad, play matches and aim for the top!
- Introduction of 11 new skill traits that will help enhance player uniqueness, including edge turn, no look pass, control loop, dropping shot and rising shot. These new skills increase the total in-game number to 39.
- Player individuality has also been taken to the next level, where skills and strengths are more prominent in impact and motion during gameplay.
- Dribbling animation and fluidity is now based on variety of factors, such as player and ball positioning along the defensive line, precise feint movements to surpass around the sides and awareness of the close proximity of the opposition while turning.
- New shooting mechanics with unique varied animations have been introduced, including motion of the ball slipping past the goalkeeper’s outstretched hands, reactions of the attacker who just slighlty missed and more intense/joyful reactions around the goal area.
- A significant introduction is Visible Fatigue, which is a reworked, rebalanced stamina system. Players will give clear visual indications when they are tired, with their stamina level impacting how they play. How you manage players during a match and when you make substitutions could be the difference between winning or losing.
- Quick substitutions will be available when the ball goes out of play. A simple button press will give you recommended changes based on stamina and position. No need to interupt the gameplay during a tense match!
- Improvements have been made to make the movement of the ball more natural and varied. The trajectory of the ball is now based on posture and how the ball was kicked. Also, situations like the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper’s body or hitting a defender during a block have more realistic outcomes.
- Full body touch introduced last year has been further enhanced. How the ball is controlled depends more on the surrounding situation, allowing for smoother and contexual trapping of the ball.
ML REAL SEASON
- Pre-season featuring the International Champions Cup, improved negotiation for transfers and more licensed leagues. These 3 key changes will make you feel more like an actual manager.
- Take part in the International Champions Cup before the season begins. Find your best 11, determine your strategy and finalise your tactics for the new campaign.
- Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options so that strategy is needed not only on the pitch but also with club management.