Ubisoft brengt vandaag een nieuwe update voor Far Cry 5 uit en die voegt onder andere een fotomodus toe. Met deze modus kun je nu naar hartelust prachtige plaatjes gaan schieten van het leven in Hope County.
Verder voegt deze update verschillende assets toe aan de Far Cry Arcade editor, alsook een Far Cry Arcade Lobby Browser voor de multiplayer. Als laatste pakt deze update nog een hoop verschillende problemen aan en de details daarvan tref je zoals altijd hieronder.
- Photo Mode has now been added and is available via the Main Menu in Solo gameplay modes
- New Lobby Browser added in the Arcade for Multiplayer Lobbies
- New Lost on Mars static assets and weapons added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness vehicles and weapons added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness enemy and animal AI added to the Arcade Editor
- New Hours of Darkness vegetation and static assets added to the Arcade Editor
- New damage region assets added to the Arcade Editor under Gameplay – Health objects
Stability & Performance
- Fixed multiple low occurrence crashes
- Fixed a lighting issue at the Bowshaw Manor in Faith’ Region
- Fixed a walkthrough break when playing coop during the mission “Descente Dans la Folie” where one player could trigger a checkpoint out of order
- Fixed an issue in the mission “Furious” where the player would lose the Furious buff from the weapon wheel after dying during the mission in Coop
- Fixed an issue where the player would be unable to complete the mission “The Widowmaker” after completing the game
- Fixed a minor audio issue when joining a private lobby in the Arcade
Gameplay & UI
- Fixed some minor clipping issues with the Aya Special Outfit and the Undercover Cultist
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle color would change after fast travelling
- Fixed an issue where the weapon wheel selection would change to Fists after performing a Ledge Takedown
- Fixed an issue where the automatic weapon switch would not occur when using all of the fuel for the Flamethrower
- Switch Weapons button added to the legend when entering vehicles
- Updated the description text of the Shovel Rounds in the player inventory
- Fixed an issue where the Caribou and Alpha Caribou skins would have the same icon in the Inventory and Shop
- Fixed issues with the player animation while using the SVD in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the SVD scope would be unable to zoom after equipping the Enhanced Scope
- Fixed an issue where the SVD was missing certain SFX if a silencer was attached to it in the Main Game
- Fixed an issue where the icons for collectibles and Arcade posters wouldn’t clamp when marked as a waypoint
- Fixed an issue where the Shop 3D model of the 1956 Hierarch Force M.50 Cal would not always load for the client
- Fixed an issue where the client could get stuck on a black screen after reloading under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the glass breaking SFX was missing for the Client when the Host throws a Molotov
- Fixed an issue where a safe would appear closed for the client and opened for the host when exiting and returning to an area with an opened safe in Coop
- New: Multiplayer lobbies!
- Fixed an issue in “Bounty Hunt” game mode where a dog set as a target did not have a target icon and could not be marked
- Fixed an issue where Herald’s tag icon would disappear when they use turrets
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements would be present during the loading screen when restarting maps or quitting back to Arcade
- Fixed an issue where the buttons for “Change Map”, “Loadouts”, and “More Info” were being displayed for players who were not map pickers without functionality
- Fixed an issue where the whole screen would turn white if the host left a match in a map that had the ‘Storm’ setting active.
- Fixed the missing audio on the SVD when a suppressor was attached.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn on the same spawn point.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn on a shared spawn point on the initial spawn.
- Lowered invulnerably to 4 seconds and it is now removed as soon as you trigger your weapon.
- Fixed the issue where the map you selected was replaced by a map made by Ubi.
- Picking up the military med kit should now be truly added to your inventory.
- Fixed an issue with the announcer where he stopped commenting.
- Fixed an issue with the announcer where he mentioned team based comments while in Deathmatch.
- Fixed the ‘Storm’ audio track in coop where it kept playing when your returned to the arcade menu.
- Fixed an issue where the hardness indicator did not mold on surfaces when using the square shaped brush.
- Fixed various issues with assets
- Fixed an issue where AI stuck in a rock would pass map validation
- Fixed an issue where the first folder of a category is always selected when backing out of any folder in a list
- Fixed an issue with the reinforcements bar appearing white when replaying an Outpost in the Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where some animals were invisible when placing them in the Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where animals were unable to trigger their interaction animations in Arcade Editor
- Fixed an issue where the Yeti was missing VFX when un-spawning
- New: Added a Damage and Kill region. They can be found under /Add new objects > /Gameplay > /Health.
- New: Added FC5 Hours of Darkness Vehicles, Weapons, AI/Npc.
- New: Added new effects in the ‘Lights and effects’ section.
- AC Origins assets: Special corrections on stairs for better 3rd person animations when going up/down.
- AC Origins assets: Various visual and collision corrections.
- FC4 assets: added a new version of the static door bunker and renamed some doors.
- FC4 assets: various visual, level of detail, navigation mesh, occlusion mesh, pivot, collision corrections.
- FC5 assets: various visual corrections.
- WD assets: various visual corrections.
- Hours of Darkness assets: various collision, object placement corrections.
- Nature assets: Various pivot corrections.
- Fixed a camera issue with the lakes where they were not fully represented when the camera was near it’s surface.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Bounty Hunt’ where the target icon was not seen on dogs.
- Fixed an issue where the tagging icons would not be seen if Heralds were to use turrets.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘invincible’ modifier was not reset when creating a new map if you were already in the editor.
- Quick time events should now play properly with the Yeti in the editor and once the map exported.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements would persist for a moment when returning to edit mode or replaying the map.
- Fixed an issue where the camera speed icon was not greyed out when the toolbox was opened.
- Fixed an issue where some animals were no visible when first placed in the map.
- Fixed an issue were some budget values as they would increase after saving your map.
- Fixed the rope for the Hours of Darkness zip line.
- Extraction zone will now report a warning vs a failure when placed under the terrain.
- Fixed a folder issue where under ‘Nature’ where you would have found 2 ‘Rock’ folders.
Far Cry 5 Hours of Darkness DLC
- Fixed an issue where the unlock notifications would appear when playing the DLC after it’s already been displayed in the main game
- Fixed an issue where the player could see the compass on the opening title screen
- Fixed an issue where the health bar can appear for the players in spectator cam under certain situations