Ubisoft heeft een nieuwe update voor Far Cry 5 uitgebracht en die richt zich voornamelijk op het oplossen van diverse problemen in alle onderdelen van de game. Verder voegt deze update ook nog de nodige assets toe aan de Far Cry Arcade editor, die daarmee weer wat verder uitgebreid wordt.
Ook zien we in de changelog dat de Dead Living Zombies content wordt toegevoegd. Dit is de derde uitbreiding voor Far Cry 5 die deze maand zou moeten verschijnen. Vooralsnog heeft deze uitbreiding geen releasedatum, maar mogelijk dat de content aanstaande dinsdag of anders een week later al verschijnt. Zodra we daar iets over vernemen laten we het weten.
Alle details met betrekking tot de nieuwe update tref je hieronder.
- Support and assets for Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies added to the game
- Shop content added to the game
- Added generic invisible shapes to the Arcade Editor
Stability & Performance
- Fixed multiple low occurrence crashes
- Fixed and improved stability
- Attempted fix for crash introduced in TU8
- Fixed bug with skipping cinematic in Wolf’s Den
- Fixed an issue where the characters would have blood stains on their faces during the opening mission under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the client would be unable to see the host’s weapons after completing the mission “Prairie Oyster Harvest”
- Fixed an issue where the subtitles were not properly synced with the dialogue during the John Seed intro video after liberating Dutch’s Island
- Fixed an issue where the client would see an auto-drive popup when in the car with the Host and Hurk, during the mission “The Prodigal Son”
- Fixed an issue with missing sounds when the P08 has a silencer equipped
- Fixed Phaser pistols SFX continuing after leaving the Photo Mode
Gameplay & UI
- Fixed player vehicle being damaged during outpost liberation
- Fixed minor fishing issues
- Fixed minor gameplay issues
- Fixed an issue where the Bayek and Aya outfit would disappear when viewing the player from a far distance
- Fixed various clipping issues with other special outfits
- Fixed an issue where the D50 pistol was using the incorrect ammo type
- Fixed an issue where NPC’s could disappear after being kicked off a ladder
- Fixed an issue where wildlife could be seen sinking into the ground under certain situations
- Fixed an issue where certain button prompts were missing from the Live Tiles on the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue where the “Fetching Store Products” text could be overlapping the weapon’s shop menu
- Fixed autodrive message not displaying when activated.
- Fixed issue with weapons disappearing in COOP
- Fixed some clipping issues when aiming from the passenger seat while riding a vehicle
Far Cry Arcade
- Fixed various issues in Far Cry Arcade
- Fixed issues caused by host migration
- Fixed an issue where the “Waiting for map pickers” HUD would pop out for clients when the host was in the pick map page
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from a party if the party tried to enter a lobby without enough free spaces available
- Fixed some audio issues where the music could stop playing when joining a private lobby
- Fixed an issue where the player could become invincible if a host migration occurred during the loadout page
- Fixed an issue where buffs from previous sessions could carry over to new sessions
- Fixed an issue where the map snapshot appeared off-screen for the host during map selection
- Fixed an issue where the last buff used in a previous match would carry over to a new match upon selecting a different one.
- Fixed an issue where party member(s) could be removed if the host entered a match where the available slots did not match his group size.
- Fixed an issue with the music where it would stop playing when you joined an ‘in-game party’ invite.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become invincible if he respawned as a client at the exact moment a host migration was initiated.
- Fixed an issue with the lobby browser during a maintenance. If you were to refresh the list of lobbies the results would yield different results each time or nothing at all.
- Added new assets
- Fixed issue with Asset and action point budgets
- Minor asset fixes
- New: Added assets for Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies.
- New: Added the “Search” function on Consoles.
- New: More Generic shapes: Cylinders, Pyramids, Spheres, Tubes. Can be found under /Add new objects /Generic shapes /Generic shapes.
- Invisible shapes. Can be found under /Add new objects /Generic shapes /Invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the PC editor would freeze for a moment if you searched for an object by using only a single letter.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Sky Occlusion’ would fail to save correctly.
- Fixed a possible issue where menus would overlap after using the validation tool on consoles in specific conditions.
- Some terrain textures where the material’s assignation did not correctly match its type.
- The cursor in the texture painter on consoles as it was seen randomly flickering.
- Fixed an issue with the asymmetrical loadouts where the system did not check if it was active or not.
- Fixed an issue on PC where you could end up stuck if you were to have moved an object outside the map limits.
- Fixed several assets that were replaced by different assets when you re-loaded your map. Might only be one case left with ‘House Small 04’.
- Under the “Add new objects” section, “/Lights and Effects” was renamed to “/Audio and Visuals”.
- New: Added new Blood, Fire, Smoke, Water particle effects.
- New: Added VFX to the player camera when entering water surfaces.
- New: Added Volume management objects (Audio, Lighting, Reflection). Can be found under /Add new object /Audio and visuals.
- New: Added Temporary structure under /Add new object > /Audio and visuals: A second folder baring the same name can be seen to show all new +-30 effects.
Far Cry 5 Hours of Darkness DLC
- Fixed airstrike issue in COOP
- Fixed issues with weapon equips
- Fixed an issue where the button flip controller configuration would cause the binocular zoom and airstrike command to use the same button
Far Cry 5 Lost on Mars DLC
- Fixed minor gameplay issues
- Fixed issues where host would become stuck
- Fixed various coop issues causing the player to become stuck on mission objectives
- Fixed an issue where the world map could be unlocked in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where certain SFX could be heard playing during the ending credits
- Fixed some audio replication issues for clients
- Fixed some issues where the player was able to exit the map in certain locations
Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
- Content added to the game
- Fixed various issues with Photo Mode
- Fixed sound issues when using certain weapons
- Fixed an issue where the shovel would become un-usable when bringing up Photo Mode as the weapon breaks
- Fixed an issue where photo mode was unavailable for the DLCs before completing the intro mission of the main game
- Fixed issues with melee weapons