Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 heeft zojuist een nieuwe update ontvangen op alle platformen waarvoor de game beschikbaar is. Deze update is een kleintje vergeleken met de update die voor volgende week gepland staat. Deze update brengt puur en alleen enkele tweaks en aanpassingen naar de game.
Met deze update werkt Treyarch vooral aan de stabiliteit van de game, zijn er wat bugs gefixt en er worden updates aan de HUD doorgevoerd. De update van volgende week komt met grote veranderingen voor Blackout, nieuwe features, evenementen en zelfs de nodige verrassingen.
Bekijk de changelog van update 1.08 hieronder.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 1.08 update
- Stability improvements
- Hardpoint Spawn adjustments on Seaside and Hacienda
- Care Package and Hellstorm adjustments
- Player identity HUD updates
- Challenge fixes
- CWL Custom Game updates
- Misc. gameplay fixes
- Stability improvements across all maps
- Dark Ops Challenge adjustment
- Killcam and HUD identity updates
PS4 and Xbox One
We’ve made the following updates to the game on PS4 and Xbox One, with PC to follow tomorrow with PC-exclusive changes:
- Spawn adjustments made for Hardpoint on Seaside and Hacienda.
- Added Calling Card and Emblem for killed enemies to the player HUD.
Stability – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When a UAV was active while another player was joining the match.
- When a player disconnected during a Hellstorm strike.
- When a Seeker attacked a player in certain situations.
- When Firebreak’s Reactor Core killed a player that was disconnecting.
- In Kill Confirmed when collecting the tag of a disconnected player.
- In Safeguard when the Robot was shut down in certain situations.
- During the Specialist Draft when another player disconnected.
- Care Package: Improved Care Package landing physics. Addressed issues with the Care Package getting stuck and being flung off the map.
- Hellstorm: Addressed an issue that would allow the Hellstorm to lock onto targets that were under roofs and not reachable by the missile.
- 100 Percenter: 100 Percenter Calling Card now properly unlocks in the Calling Cards menu once earned.
- Bring the Pain: Kills with the Dual Wield Saug 9mm now properly track toward this Challenge.
- Got Rocks: Vehicle destructions now properly track toward this Challenge.
CWL Custom Games
- Sensor Dart is no longer restricted.
- Hellion Salvo launcher is no longer restricted.
- Torque is no longer restricted.
- Select Spawn is now disabled.
- Players will now spectate other players instead of their own death position in CWL Hardpoint.
- Stim Shot will now be fully charged on respawn.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s class could change mid-game if the Create-a-Class menu was not closed prior to spawning.
- Addressed an issue where Gestures would get stuck in a loop and could not be interrupted by the player.
General – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- In multiple situations when a player disconnected from the game.
- Occasionally when calculating stats at the end of a round.
- When disconnecting the controller during the loading screen could lead to multiple “reconnect controller” messages.
- When using Deadshot Dealer.
- In rare instances when triggering Winter’s Wail.
- In rare instances when triggering alternative ammo type FX.
- In rare instances when hint text displayed in Rush.
- In rare instances when a Stoker died.
- In rare instances while disconnecting while downed.
- In rare instances when a player disconnected while using the Viper and Dragon or Ragnarok DG-5.
Voyage of Despair – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When the Blightfather used his tongue attack.
- While activating the Sentinel Artifact.
- While using fast travel.
- During the Wonder Weapon quest.
Blood of the Dead – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- During the third step of the Main Quest.
- When a Hellhound died after falling too far outside the map.
- In rare instances while running the unfinished Magmagat across the map.
- In rare instances when a Hellhound was killed.
Classified – Fixed crashes that could occur:
- When a player disconnected while interacting with the door to the room containing McNamara in the Main Offices.
- When triggering Nova Crawler spawn FX.
- When Nova Crawlers used the teleporter.
- In rare instances when a player disconnected while teleporting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Blightfather’s projectiles fired.
- Moved one of the Dark Ops Master Calling Cards to the correct tab.
- Added Calling Card, Emblem, and Echelon for killed enemies to the player HUD.
- Added enemy Calling Card, Emblem, and Echelon to Killcam.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Torque’s Combat Training in Specialist HQ when an enemy was entangled in the Razor Wire.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Ajax’s Combat Training in Specialist HQ when killing an enemy in certain situations.
- Check back tomorrow when we deploy our 1.08 update on PC and this week’s new rotation of Featured playlists! See you then.