Ubisoft heeft de patch notes vrijgegeven van Rainbow Six Siege update Y3S4.2. Een groot deel van deze patch bestaat uit de veranderingen die al doorgevoerd waren in de TTS eerder deze maand, maar hieronder tref je ze toch nog even allemaal op een rijtje.
Zoals gewoonlijk fixt Ubisoft ook dit keer weer een hele hoop bugs die mee zijn gekomen met de laatste (content) updates. Verder krijgt de Caveira een nerf, heeft Kaid’s AUG SMG nu een snellere ADS en we zien ook wat veranderingen bij Clash.
De patch verschijnt op 5 februari voor de pc en op 6 februari voor de consoles.
- Damage decreased to 65 (from 99).
- Adjustments to damage falloff to align with other pistols for consistency.
- Reduced magazine size to 12 (from 15).
- Increased recoil to make chaining shots at long-range more challenging.
- Increased hipfire spread to reduce the viability of spamming non-ADS shots.
- Upgrade to full-automatic fire mode from 2-round burst fire mode.
- Updated recoil to align with other full-auto weapons.
- Increase total ammunition at 161 (from 121)
- Increased damage to 33 (from 30).
- AUG A3
- Increase ADS speed by 33% to align with other SMGs.
Doc + Rook
- Decrease max damage to 27 (from 30).
- Yellow light on Nomad’s Airjab will now blink during activation delay.
- Fixed – Visual graphics glitch that impairs player sight. (Also known as the “Bird Box” glitch)
- Fixed – The shield collision box is not synced properly when the player looks up and down.
- Fixed – On Bomb, counter defuser will instantly appear in operators’ hands instead of playing counter defuser animation
- Fixed – Missing frames on crouch replays on end of round replay and death cam replay.
- Fixed – Defusing at the last moment will not stop the round timer and prevents the round from ending.
- Fixed – The holographic sight reticle thickness.
- Fixed – Players can become immune to Stun/Flashbang effects after being stunned multiple times in THunt.
- Fixed – Recruit operator has Fuze’s default green ballistic shield skin instead of a black shield skin.
- Fixed- Users in a PVE squad session can be stuck in an infinite loading screen after voting to retry.
- Fixed – In Pick and Ban, if player votes ‘No ban’ for the first ban, the ‘No ban’ option is automatically selected in the second ban-round.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, the Operator art remains grayed out when ‘Change Operator’ button is pressed during 6th pick.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, players cannot re-pick their previous Operator selection during 6th pick.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, when the Attacker’s Unique Spawn option is set to off, the Attacker’s tactical map may have missing or displaced icons.
- Fixed – In Custom matches, when a player leaves after spawn location vote, their vote count text remains.
- Fixed – Players who are Clearance Level 5+ can’t create a Custom Online game when in a squad with users who have a CL less than 5.
- NomadFixed – Drone collision issues with Nomad’s Airjab when deployed on any surface.
- Fixed – Fire damage from any environmental map sources will not destroy Nomad’s Airjab.
- Fixed – Nomad’s Airjab does not deploy on some types of debris.
- Fixed – Certain gadgets are not destroyed even when Nomad’s Airjab pushes an Operator through them.
- Fixed – Mute’s jammer can cause incorrect Airjab detonation behavior.
- Fixed – One of Nomad’s VO lines does not play properly during Airjab detonation.
- Fixed – When Nomad deploys an Airjab inside a smoke grenade, she can sometimes gain vision inside the smoke grenade’s area of effect.
- Fixed – Nomad’s Airjabs can sometimes be activated and destroyed at the same time.
- Fixed – The yellow laser on Nomad’s Airjab will shift left when the unequip animation is interrupted.
- Fixed – Alibi’s Prisma will not activate when dropped by Alibi after being pushed-back by Nomad’s Airjab
- Fixed – Addressed recoil differences of Kaid’s TCSG12 with mouse vs controller input.
- Fixed – A round remains in the chamber while performing a full reload of Kaid’s TCSG12.
- Fixed – Lesion’s Gu Mine will deploy in electrical barbed wire if deployed before or at the same time Electroclaw activates.
- Fixed – The Electroclaw visual zone effect disappears after being deployed when switching operators in Support mode.
- Fixed – Gadgets will still remain electrified by Kaid’s Electroclaw even after destroying the barbed wire on which the gadget was originally deployed.
- Fixed – Some parts of Kaid’s uniform clips with the player’s camera when prone against a wall.
- Fixed – The AOE effect indicator for Kaid’s Electroclaw is missing or is smaller while the gadget redeploys itself after falling off from a deployable shield.
- Fixed – Some walls do not respond properly to destruction after being hit in the same spot repeatedly.
- Fixed – Sound propagation issues in Kitchen / Central Stairs on Fortress.
- Fixed – Operators bodies clip through the wall of 1F Kitchen on Fortress.
- Fixed – Operator bodies can clip through a box on 1F Hammam.
- Fixed – Floating debris when destroying ceiling surfaces in 2F Bathroom.
- Fixed – Players sometimes pass through the indestructible separator walls of 1F Courtyard on Fortress when activating Nomad’s Airjab from a certain angle
- Fixed– Players can vault through the floor to 2F Bathroom on Coastline.
- Fixed – When placing Fuze’s Cluster charges on the floor above certain metal beams, the pellets will detonate but will not deal damage to the environment or the players.
- Fixed – Certain ceilings on Chalet don’t destruct properly due to horizontal pillars blocking explosions.
- Fixed – Players sometimes clip through wooden walls of Kanal.
- Fixed – Ranked match summary displays the individual MMR earned from the match, and not the Player’s current total MMR.
- Fixed – Players sometimes receive a [2-0x00009008] Game Full error in Casual matchmaking.
- Fixed – Voice chat audio continues to transmit even when alt-tabbed out of the client.
- Fixed – Erroneous menu UI visual effects when using a controller.
- Fixed – Menu UI tabs sometimes overlap when using two different inputs.
- Fixed – Two observation tool key binding popups still erroneously popup on first boot for new players.
- Fixed – Scrollbar overlaps the end of the details list for seasonal weapons.
- Fixed – Incorrect compass location is displayed when drones are close to the ceiling.
- Fixed – Players can duplicate weapon skins between two weapons.
- Fixed – 2D visual corruption when vaulting over any thin objects.
- Fixed – VFX issue with Reflex sigh on Spetsnaz attachments.
- Fixed – FNP9 Pistol Iron sight not centered properly.
- Fixed – Killcam replay moves sporadically when an operator dies from a thrown C4.
- Fixed – Kaid and Nomad’s default headgear is misnamed.
- Fixed – The “Canadian Trenches” Uniform for Frost has a clipping issue around the chest area.
- Fixed – Glaz’s Elite Uniforms & Headgears have missing titles on the Operator screen.
- Fixed – Headgears are not arranged by order in player’s inventory.
- Fixed – Sorting charms by price leads to an alphabetical sort in the shop.
- Fixed – The Vigil Chibi Charm visual effects missing around the sides of his mask