Nu The Division 2 verkrijgbaar is werkt Ubisoft hard aan het oplossen van kleine en grote problemen in de game. Om spelers enigszins een idee te geven van waar de ontwikkelaar mee bezig is, heeft Ubisoft een overzicht vrijgegeven met punten waar momenteel aan gewerkt wordt.
Alle onderstaande punten zullen met update 2.1 in de game doorgevoerd worden en hoewel er nog geen datum is waarop deze update beschikbaar komt, geeft Ubisoft aan dat de releaseplanning volgende week is.
- We have a fix for the bench not upgrading to World Tier 5 in the works.
Characters getting stuck
- We are trying to reproduce this internally. If you have more information on the topic, please share it with us (e.g. if you’re experiencing high latency).
- We have one fix for players getting stuck in the revive animation.
- Made first improvements with TU2.
- Another fix incoming to reduce more occurrences in 2.1.
- We’ll apply more fixes in the future as needed.
- Fix coming to address the two piece gear set bonus of True Patriot not working.
Het onderstaande overzicht geeft een update van alle overige punten die nog aan de orde zijn. Sommige punten worden binnenkort aangepakt en andere punten vereisen iets meer tijd. De toelichting bij elk punt geeft in ieder geval duidelijkheid.
- We re-escalated Henry Hayes not being available for some players. This has been hard to fix for us and while some occurrences have been resolved, we continue to work on this.
- We made a mistake in communication, this will be fixed with TU3. Sorry for the confusion.
Scarce Specialization ammo:
- We have deployed a fix for this issue during today’s maintenance.
- We’re working on a fix for this, both for the bounty screen as well as the NPC’s remaining in this position when you kill them, occurring more often since TU2.
Gear dropping below 500 gear score:
- This was intentional but after hearing player feedback, we will look into potential changes in the future.
- We understand that this concept is not working for everyone, and that the expectation is to always get max level gear score.
- We know there are some things that are especially disappointing (e.g. crafted exotics or brand items).
Underperforming Gear Sets:
- We appreciate the feedback on the green gear sets, but we want to give everyone more time to play with their rolls and discuss build opportunities.
- If the trend towards not using them continues, we can make changes to them.
- We do like the idea of gear-set-less builds to allow more build variety.
Underperforming Exotic Weapons:
- We want exotic weapons to feel strong and powerful, and we feel that some non-exotic weapons overshadow them.
- That being said, we would also like to hear more feedback about the exotic weapons:
- -Which exotics feel weak / not as powerful?
- -Why do they feel weak? (shooting, damage, etc)
- -Are there specific activities they feel weak in? (co-op, open world, pvp, missions)
We want to give you a heads up that we’re looking at the performance of talents and have identified some that are too strong and some that are not popular because they are too weak. We will provide nerfs and buffs to talents in an upcoming patch. The goal here is also to allow you to choose the talents you want to play, without heavily increasing your time to kill. The changes to NPCs we’re talking about below will help with this, too.
- There’s currently a bug with enemy AI being too aggressive, due to them not acknowledging player hit points correctly. We are currently investigating this as a top priority issue.
- We’re looking into balancing armor and survivability a bit. Expect these tweaks to be included in the PTS testing, starting next week.
- We want to increase protection for players sprinting and going cover to cover so they take less damage in a future patch. Here, the goal is to make re-positioning a viable tactical option.
- We agree that hard, challenging and heroic mission NPCs can feel too spongy. We want to improve this and decrease the time to kill. We want to test this on the PTS next week, but are still talking about the exact changes.
- We agree that Control Points on higher levels can feel too hard and that the NPCs can also feel too spongy. We’re talking about possible changes right now and will have more news on that soon.
- We’ll have Red Storm on State of the Game next week to discuss PvP balance and upcoming changes.
- Some of these changes can be tested on the PTS next week.
- We know it’s currently very difficult to keep track of all your items and want to add more filtering options in the future.
- We want to allow you to recalibrate items from your stash.
- We don’t think that salvaging talents will actually improve the situation, but rather move some of the pain points to other parts of the UI.
- We want to make them account-wide in the future.
- We plan to consolidate everything to one timer, unless there are specific reasons otherwise.
Projects that require high-end items and not providing high-end rewards:
- We’re looking into this and agree that it doesn’t seem to be working correctly.
- We will be working on an improvement for the barber (perhaps a different NPC) that will allow you to customize your character further. While we do want to talk about this we also want to let you know that this is further out and is not something coming to the game anytime soon!
- Will allow you to change your Agent’s sex.
- Bald hairstyle is planned.
- Red hair color is planned.
Unable to leave Dark Zone:
- This seems to be happening if you join a DZ session of a player that has not finished the DZ intro mission.
- We had a fix for this go live with Invasion: Battle for D.C., which helped in some occurrences.
- We’re working on another fix that should resolve this problem.