Bethesda heeft weer een nieuwe update voor Fallout 76 uitgebracht en die komt met een nieuwe feature, de ProSnap Deluxe Camera. Als je de camera weet te vinden, dan zal er een nieuwe questline gestart worden en het doel is om foto’s te maken in Appalachia.
Verder brengt deze update Repair Kits naar de game, die als consumables fungeren. Er zijn twee varianten, zo heb je de Basic Repair Kits en de Improved Repair Kits. De eerste repareert items tot 100%, de tweede geeft het een buff naar 150%.
Verder is een belangrijke toepassing van de update het verder balanceren van de game. Alle details van deze update – die nu te downloaden is – tref je hieronder.
- ProSnap Deluxe Camera: Find and equip this new functional Camera to snap photos more easily than ever before, begin the “Bucket List” quest, and complete Camera-related Challenges.
- Basic Repair Kits: New single-use consumables that can be used to repair one item to 100% Condition without using any crafting materials. You can visit the Atomic Shop to purchase Basic Repair Kits.
- Improved Repair Kits: New single-use consumables that can be used to buff one item to 150% Condition without using any crafting materials. These are rare items that can be earned by completing some types of in-game content.
- Balance Adjustments: Aluminum Trays, Oil Cans, and Empty Cans now provide Aluminum when scrapped and we’ve increased their base Cap values.
ProSnap Deluxe Camera
- Functional in-game camera you can use to fill your Photomode Gallery with snapshots of your adventures.
- Can be equipped and favorited like a weapon.
- -Use the “Aim” button to look through the Camera’s lens, and then press the “Attack” button to snap a photo.
- -You can use a Tinker’s Workbench to build a ProSnap Deluxe and apply mods, like lenses.
- -The Camera uses Film to take photos, and you can use the Tinker’s Workbench to craft additional Film.
- -When you take aim with the ProSnap Deluxe, it will also display the names of nearby locations and creatures it recognizes in the viewfinder.
- Learn to craft a ProSnap Deluxe Camera by finding a broken one on the corpse of a tourist who met their end in the Wasteland.
- Once you’ve acquired a Camera, you’ll begin the new “Bucket List” quest, which allows you to finish the tourist’s photography collection, if you so desire.
- Many new Camera-related Challenges have been added to Fallout 76 that you can complete using your ProSnap Deluxe.
New Consumable Utility Item – Repair Kits
Repair Kits are new, single-use consumable items which will immediately restore the Condition of an inventory item.
Basic Repair Kit
- Each Basic Repair Kit you own can be used to restore one item in your inventory or Stash to 100% Condition.
- -Basic Repair Kits do not consume any of your crafting materials when repairing an item.
- -Additionally, they cannot be crafted, dropped, sold to vendors, or traded with other players.
- After acquiring a Repair Kit, use it by opening your Pip-Boy, finding an item that you’d like to repair, selecting the “Inspect/Repair” option, and then choosing “Repair Kit”
- -The number of Repair Kits you own will be displayed to you on the “Repair Kit” button in the “Inspect/Repair” menu.
- Basic Repair Kits are unlockable in the Atomic Shop using Atoms you’ve purchased or those you’ve earned by completing in-game challenges.
Developer note: If you purchase Basic Repair Kits by entering the Atomic Shop from the game’s Main Menu, they will be added to your most recently played Character’s inventory. Prior to purchasing Repair Kits, please ensure you’ve logged into a world with the character that you’d like to receive them.
Improved Repair Kits
- Each Improved Repair Kit you own can be used to buff one of the items in your inventory or Stash to 150% Condition.
- -Like Basic Repair Kits, Improved Kits cannot be dropped, crafted, traded, or sold, and do not use any of your crafting materials when consumed.
- Improved Repair Kits are not available in the Atomic Shop. They are rare items you can earn by completing in-game content.
- -They are currently dropped as loot by the Scorchbeast Queen and may be added as rewards for other types of in-game content in the future.
- If you own both Basic and Improved Kits, you will be prompted to select which type you’d like to use when repairing an item.
Design and Balance
- Aluminum Oil Cans now each grant 1 Aluminum when scrapped, rather than 1 Steel, and the can’s base value has been increased from 9 to 13 Caps.
- Aluminum Trays and Empty Cans now each grant 2 Aluminum when scrapped, rather than 2 Steel, and their base values have each been increased from 1 to 10 Caps.