Bethesda blijft maar nieuwe Wild Appalachia updates uitbrengen voor Fallout 76 en daarmee wordt de game alsmaar interessanter om te spelen. Enerzijds omdat er telkens nieuwe features worden toegevoegd en anderzijds omdat de updates ook gelijk problemen in de game aanpakken.
Zo worden er met de nieuwste update weer diverse problemen opgelost waarvan je de details hieronder aantreft. Ook gaat Project Paradise van start en dat evenement zal plaatsvinden in een grote set van Biome Labs onder Arktos Pharma. Het is de bedoeling dat je het bedrijf helpt met experimenten op Appalachia wezens.
Het is zaak om alle drie de Biome Labs te helpen en Bethesda geeft als advies om een groep van formidabele spelers te vormen, want je komt level 50+ vijanden tegen. Als je succesvol bent, dan ontvang je XP en loot.
Project Paradise: A Hidden Oasis
Beneath the Arktos Pharma building lies one of the company’s most closely-guarded secrets: a sprawling subterranean research facility made up of three cavernous labs. Each of these labs feature their own biomes, which created opportunities to perform experiments on a wide variety of flora and fauna. Safely hidden deep underground, this fully automated facility remained safe when the bombs dropped on October 23, 2077. Research continued despite the destruction on the surface, and even now the bots who reside within the depths work tirelessly to carry out the company’s directives.
How to Start the Project Paradise Event
You can join Project Paradise by making your way to Arktos Pharma in the Forest region of Appalachia. Head into the building’s lobby and access the elevator on the right to descend into the labs. Alternatively, if the event is already active, you can join it immediately from your Map by selecting the Project Paradise event marker.
During the event, you will get hands-on experience performing product testing with some of the fauna that inhabit the Biome Labs. These overgrown environments contain many types of wildlife, and few of these creatures could be considered the cutest or cuddliest test subjects in Appalachia. Stay on your guard, because once trials begin, their reactions can make for deadly results. While some creatures may prove docile, or even friendly, others will quickly find their claws…
Even though it is located in the Forest, Project Paradise will be daunting for Dwellers who arrive fresh from the Vault. You will encounter enemies who are level 50 and above, and all three Biomes will require your attention, so even veteran adventurers will find it beneficial to form a group before taking on this event. Those who manage to successfully aid Arktos Pharma in conducting the experiment will be rewarded with some new loot and XP.
C.A.M.P., Crafting, Workshops
- Scrapping: Fixed an issue that could cause an unintended item to be scrapped when rapidly scrapping items.
- Vending: Fixed a rare issue that could prevent a player from purchasing items from another player’s Vending Machine under specific circumstances.
- Vending: Reaching the maximum C.A.M.P. budget no longer prevents the player from assigning items to their Vending Machines.
- Weekly: Fixed an issue in which Survival Mode Weekly Challenges could be completed in Adventure Mode.
- ProSnap Deluxe: Taking a picture of a frog with the ProSnap Deluxe now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- Herpetologist : Building a frog habitat now correctly counts toward Herpetologist World Challenge progress.
- World: Updated the wording on several Tadpole Badge World Challenges to help clarify the objective.
- Apparel: Fixed an issue in which some Apparel items were incorrectly providing +1 Damage Resistance when equipped.
- Floor Decor: Cat and Deathclaw Topiaries can no longer be built if they have not yet been unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
- Backpack Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could cause the High Capacity Backpack mod to become duplicated.
Performance and Stability
- Loading: Addressed a rare issue that could prevent players from loading into a world after using Player Vending Machines.
- Stability: Fixed an issue that could cause the PC game client to crash.
Quests and Events
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow players to earn the rewards from the Athletics and Swimming Tests multiple times.
- Miscellaneous: The objective to “Investigate Seismic Activity,” obtained from the Personal Terminal, now correctly completes upon reaching the Purveyor’s shop.
- Additional Miscellaneous: Fixed an issue that could cause an error message to appear after selecting Biv’s entry in the Personal Terminal’s Daily Planner.
- Pioneer Scouts: Completing Stings and Things, Operation Tidy, and Campfire Tales will no longer award Possum Badges to players who have not yet been promoted to the Possum rank.