Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order krijgt dan misschien momenteel de grootste hype onder de Star Wars-games, toch blijft die vorige Star Wars-game, Battlefront II, nog steeds geregeld nieuwe content krijgen. Daar komt de komende maanden zeker nog geen verandering in, want uitgever EA heeft een roadmap online gezet met de talloze nieuwe content die je in de komende maanden kan verwachten.
De geplande updates voor de game kan je hieronder bekijken:
June – Capital Supremacy: Nabo
- The conflict has spread to the streets of Theed, as this month we’re bringing Capital Supremacy to Naboo. The capital city of Theed is one of the most iconic locations within the Clone Wars and we’re excited to be bringing Capital Supremacy to this fan-favourite map.
- When you deploy onto Naboo, you will notice that it’s set at dusk. The embered sky adds a greater layer of atmosphere to the city. Alongside the dusk setting, you’ll notice that the city streets are showing signs of previously fought battle and skirmishes; romantic ambience meets war-torn streets.
- The entirety of the battle takes place within the city streets itself, making Naboo a great location for those wanting to experience urban conflict from within the Star Wars universe.
Primary Weapon: Twin Blaster Cannons
- Short-range heavy weapons that deal significant damage to those unfortunate enough to find themselves caught in their crossfire. The Droideka can maintain full control of the blasters regardless of whether they’re stationary or they are advancing upon their target. Don’t let them get near!
Ability 1: Wheel Form
- The Droideka folds its cannons and legs into its chassis and becomes able to traverse the battlefront at breakneck speeds. The Wheel Form can be activated both with the ability button and by pressing the sprint button, which also further increases its movement speed while in Wheel Form. Additionally, the Droideka can exit ball mode either by pressing the ability button, activating the Energy Shield button, or by holding down fire.
Ability 2: Overload
- Sharing ability with its fellow Enforcers, the droideka can overload its primary blasters. The cannons are instantly cooled and for a period of time the droideka can fire its blaster cannons with increased rate of fire.
Ability 3: Energy Shield
- The shield acts as a secondary health pool for the droideka, that is the first combatant that can shoot out from it. The shield goes into cooldown if it’s destroyed, or it’s manually toggled off.
- Deploying the Energy Shield while in Wheel Form will automatically trigger the transformation into Destroyer mode before the shield activates, and vice versa the shield automatically toggles off when going into Wheel Form.
- Rolling onto the battlefront this month on June 26th, we will have the answer to the question you’ve all been asking: “Where are those Droidekas?”
Primary Weapon: Laser Cannons
- A pair of heavy laser cannons sit upon the TX-130 and act as its primary weapon system. Despite having a fixed firing line, the versatile nature of the tank means that it can quickly manouver to ensure enemies are within its line of sight.
Ability 1: Laser Barrage
- The Laser Barrage ability on the TX-130 fires a short laser cannon barrage of continuous blaster fire. During this time the TX-130 will fire automatically for a short period of time.
- This ability is the perfect counter for when you encounter multiple small and fast moving targets, such as enemy droids or speeders.
- Once the automatic firing sequence is complete, Laser Barrage will go into a recharge state until it’s ready to be fired again.
Ability 2: Rockets
- Rockets fire in an alternate fashion from pods on each side of the TX-130. The rockets are “dumb fired,” meaning they do not lock-on to enemies ad fire in the direction you aim them, like the ATT’s. When firing rockets you have the ability to fire them one at a time, or you can charge them up. When charged (by holding the fire button) the TX-130 will unleash all of the rockets in quick momentum.
Ability 3: Charge Mode
- Activating this ability will toggle the primary fire into Charge Mode. While in Charge mode the TX-130 will gain the ability to charge up a massive charged bolt that fires simultaneously from both the left and right turrets, at the expense of some maneuverability. Charge Mode is the perfect ability to use when facing a slow moving target.
- Charge Mode has a duration of 20 seconds but can be canceled sooner if desired.
Anakin Skywalker: General Skin
- This iconic look comes out of the crucible of The Clone Wars animated series from Anakin’s many fights throughout the galaxy. During the height of the conflicts between the CIS and the Republic, some Jedi opted to wear armored robes and gear than more traditional robes to protect them in the heart of battle.
- As intense combat was almost always a challenge Anakin faced head-on and something he had to be ready for on a moment’s notice during the war, he was often seen wearing this outfit both in and out of combat.
- After the hardships he faced during the Battle of Geonosis, Anakin evolved into one of the greatest generals in the Grand Army of the Republic, often leading the 501st Legion into battle as the tip of the spear.
- The General Skywalker appearance will be available on the 26th of June for 1,000 crystals or 40,000 credits.
Trooper Skin: 212th Recon Division
- The 212th Recon Division was outfitted with the angular Phase I ARF (Advanced Recon Force) armor and desert camo during the Second Battle of Geonosis when the Republic invaded the retaken world. Obi-Wan Kenobi (along with Anakin Skywalker and other Jedi Knights) led the siege with his loyal troops through dunes, canyons, and caverns of the Separatist-controlled planet.
Like a splinter of the 212th Attack Battalion, the 212th Recon Division specialized in covert operations behind enemy lines. Their primary mode of transportation consisted of agile all-terrain vehicles, such as the AT-RT.
Trooper Skin: 41st Scout Batallion
- The 41st Scout Battalion was under the direction of Jedi Grand Master Yoda. The 41st Scout Trooper’s Phase II ARF armour, though featuring less plastoid plating compared to the traditional clone armour, allowed for greater mobility and flexibility in jungle-rainforest environments. The sunshield, wider visor, and overall shape of the helmet also help with vision when traversing or fighting in rainy foliage and wet regions.
- This unit specialized in reconnaissance and warfare over difficult terrain, such as overgrown floral locations. Later, during the twilight hours of the Clone Wars, Commander Gree and Master Yoda deployed the 41st Scout Battalion onto the beaches of Kashyyyk to fend off a droid attack on the Wookiees, a system they could not afford to lose.
The 41st Scout Battalion appearances will be classed as Epic will be available for 40,000 credits or 1,000 crystals. The 212th Recon Division are rare and will cost 20,000 credits or 500 crystals.
July – Clone Wars: Community Quests
- Clone Wars Community Quests, weekly community quests to unlock new animated victory poses and VO lines for Clone Wars heroes all month long.
August – Epic Battles: New Ways to Play
- New Ways to Play Epic Battles, we want to expand the Battlefront II experience to players who want something besides traditional PvP. The first of these will drop in August, with more details revealed that month.
Fall – New Map: Felucia
- The colorful jungle world of Felucia will be arriving later in 2019 and is being built for Capital Supremacy. We can’t wait to take one of the most iconic planets of the Clone Wars era and bring it into the game.
- New Non-PvP experiences to come. First look to be revealed in the Fall.