De ontwikkelaar Spike Chunsoft, bekend van Danganronpa en Jump Force, heeft maar liefst drie nieuwe games aangekondigd voor de PlayStation 4. Het gaat hier om Crystar, Robotics;Notes Elite en Conception Plus: Maidens of the Twelve Stars.
Crystar laat niet lang meer op zich wachten, want de releasedatum staat op 27 augustus vastgesteld. Robotics;Notes DaSH heeft nog geen specifieke datum, maar mogen we in 2020 verwachten en release info over Conception Plus: Maidens of the Twelve Stars moet nog bekendgemaakt worden.
Bij deze aankondigingen horen natuurlijk trailers en die hebben we hieronder op een rijtje gezet, inclusief aanvullende details.
- Rei Hatada (Warrior of Grief) – The protagonist who fights in Purgatory to bestow Revival to the sister she killed. The story isn’t about saving the world, but pursuing her ego as she wishes to bring her sister back to life. Despite facing despair and weeping over her weakness and uncertainty, she has the strength to press on. Though quiet and serious, when she becomes emotional she demonstrates an intensity that’s directly opposed to her usual, soft-spoken demeanor. She is capable of doing anything to protect those she cares for.
- Kokoro Fudoji (Champion of Vengeance) – A living woman who teams up with Rei in Purgatory. She is an Executor and has a Guardian named Diogenes. Her child and the man she loved were killed by Anamnesis. She battles in Purgatory, obsessed with getting revenge on Anamnesis. However, she usually is kind and cheerful, the older-sister type who likes cute, young girls.
- Sen Megumiba (Defender of Justice) – A living girl who teams up with Rei in Purgatory. She is an Executor and has a Guardian named Socrates. Sen is the sole survivor of a major accident in which she lost her beloved mother. Thanks to the influence of her father, who is a prosecutor, Sen values the law and justice above all else. She fights in Purgatory as a way to pursue the justice she believes in.
- Nanana (Advocate of Pleasure) – A humanoid Revenant who becomes infatuated with Rei in Purgatory. As a deceased person, no one knows why Nanana likes and follows Rei around so persistently. She possesses great power and changes an entire region of Purgatory to prevent Rei and her group from progressing. “Fun and exciting” is her catchphrase. Despite being a Revenant, she becomes an Executor and helps Rei on her journey.
Thanks to the rising popularity of the PhoneDroid—a device which features augmented reality (A.R.)—the age of advanced technology has finally reached Tanegashima. On that island, Central Tanegashima High’s Robot Research Club is about to have their club disbanded. Despite their predicament, Kaito Yashio, one of only two members in the Robot Club, couldn’t care less and would rather play a robot fighting game all day. His counterpart, the reckless club leader Akiho Senomiya, ignores Kaito’s apathy as she strives to keep the club from being disbanded by completing their giant robot.
One day, Kaito discovers a mysterious A.R. annotation titled “Kimijima Report.” It contains instructions involving locations all across the island—and warns of a conspiracy involving the entire world.
- Mystery in Tanegashima – Travel the island of Tanegashima and use the PhoneDroid to unlock the secrets sealed away by Ko Kimijima.
- The Story You Want to Tell – Branching storylines allow you to pursue the endings you wish to see with each character.
- A Dream Worth Fighting For – Only you can help the Robot Club pursue its dream of building a life-size Gunvarrel!
Conception Plus: Maidens of the Twelve Stars
The baby boom is back as this star-filled RPG is reborn on PlayStation 4 and PC! The main protagonist, Itsuki Yuge, is suddenly summoned to the magical world of Granvania to save it from evil impurities. As the savior from another world known as “God’s Gift,” Itsuki and his Star Children, born between him and the 12 Star Maidens, are the only ones capable of banishing these impurities. To return to his own world, he must save this one with the help of his Star Children!
- The Stars Have Aligned – Deepen your bonds with the 12 Star Maidens to birth a new generation of Star Children with updated graphics!
- Bred to Fight – Form a party up to 13 characters strong and fight through stimulating positioning-based battles!
- Adapt and Conquer with the Power of the Stars – Featuring stardust labyrinths that transform every time you step inside!
- The More, The Merrier – Flourish a new bond with a newly conceived character, Alfie the Trainer!