Gisteren lieten we al weten dat er weer een nieuwe uitdaging live was gegaan in Days Gone. Deze uitdaging werd met update 1.30 toegevoegd en deze update blijkt nog veel meer veranderingen aangebracht te hebben.
Inmiddels is ook de changelog online verschenen en daarin zien we een hoop toegankelijkheidsopties die met deze update zijn toegevoegd. Verder worden er nog wat bugs aangepakt en voor alle details verwijzen we je graag naar het overzicht hieronder.
Inverted Horizontal/Vertical Camera Controls
- While Days Gone did have the option to invert the Vertical Camera, there was no option to invert the Horizontal Camera as well. Now the player can invert both the Vertical and Horizontal cameras.
Camera Follow Tracking
- Camera Follow Tracking was an option in Days Gone, but it wasn’t fully working as intended. Non-aiming cameras didn’t always automatically follow the player, especially if an enemy was in close proximity. Now, this option should be fixed. Enabling Camera Follow Tracking will now allow the camera to slowly follow the player when turning.
Disable Controller Speaker
- Previously, the only way to turn off the DualShock 4 controller speakers was via the PlayStation 4 system menu. We’ve added the option to disable the controller speakers from within the game. Doing so will reroute the audio through the player’s normal audio output device.
- To make subtitles easier to read, we’ve added the ability to adjust the size of the subtitles. The options are small (default), medium, and large.
- On top of adjusting subtitle size, the player can now change the subtitle background by making it transparent or disabling the background entirely.
Subtitle Speaker Names
- By default, we always display the speaker’s name in front of the subtitle. Now, we’ve added the ability to disable the speaker name from appearing in front of the subtitles.
Repeated Button Presses
- We shipped our game with repeated button presses for our grapple events. We have now added the option to change the tap to a hold. Now, players can hold the required button for a certain amount of time to complete the same events.
Repeated Button Size
- The size of our repeated button icons can also be small, especially for players further away from their screens. We added an option for the player to adjust the size of repeated button icons, from small (default), to medium, to large.
Easier Sprint Activation
- We relaxed how far the left analog stick had to be pressed before activating sprint, making it feel much more responsive.
- NPCs in the mission “That Nevers Gets Old” should not get stuck in the terrain
- Traps can now be placed in shallow water
- Deacon’s bike should not become invisible after using Photo-mode
- Freakers should now have more fluid animations when interacting with ledges
- The “1%ER” ring now functions properly in all challenges
- Fixed an issue where a small number of players wouldn’t progress to the results screen on the challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Traps should now appear on the player’s mini-map
- Names are now consistent within the Leaderboards
- Amendments have been made to our credits
- Miscellaneous fixes to the HUD after certain missions
- Miscellaneous bug and crash fixes
- Miscellaneous audio adjustments throughout the game