Square Enix heeft middels een bericht op de Lodestone website laten weten dat Final Fantasy XIV update 5.15 vanaf nu te downloaden is voor de PlayStation 4. Met deze update wordt er een nieuwe Frontline campagne toegevoegd, heeft de Blue Mage weer wat extra aandacht gekregen en er zijn nieuwe items en recepten toegevoegd.
De volledige update kun je hieronder terugvinden.
Patch notes 5.15 Final Fantasy XIV
New Blue Mage job quests
- Into The Blue Again
- Something Borrowed, Something Blue
- The timer for auto-demolition on the Japanese data center will resume with the release of patch 5.15.
- New furnishings have been added
- New orchestrion rolls have been added
- A new emote has been added
- Blue mage level cap increased to 60
- New blue magic spells added
- Mighty Guard – Enmity generation has increased
- New stage added at Masked Carnivale
- Blue Mage log added
- The blue mage log allows you to form parties with other blue mages and participate in specific duties.
- Prove your prowess in the blue magic arts by completing various trials and dungeons to reap rich rewards.
- The Blue Mage Log tab will be added to the Blue Magic Spellbook interface upon completing the requisite quest.
- With the requisite number of party members playing as blue mage, register for a duty with Undersized Party disabled. Upon entering the instance, a message will display confirming you meet the requirements of the blue mage log.
- Opening the Blue Mage Log tab of the spellbook will display a list of available duties separated into three categories: dungeons, trials, and raids.
- Upon clearing these duties while meeting all duty requirements, they will be marked as complete.
- Completion of blue mage log entries will reward players with Allied Seals and gil, with greater rewards granted when completing duties for the first time.
- Every week, certain blue mage log entries will be marked with a silver or gold star, designating them as weekly targets.
- The additional rewards for a weekly target can only be earned once per week. Weekly targets will reset every Tuesday at 8:00 (GMT).
- In addition to the standard weekly target, marked with a silver star in the list of duties, there is also a prime target, marked with a gold star.
- While the prime target offers increased rewards, the difficulty is significantly higher. The duties selected as prime targets are not otherwise accessible via the blue mage log.
- Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) has been added to Frontline
- New items have been added
- New recipes have been added
- The appearance of certain equipment obtained from the alliance raid the Copied Factory has been adjusted.
- The following crafter actions can now be used even when their effects are already active.
- All Classes: Ingenuity, Innovation, Waste Not, Waste Not II, Final Appraisal
- New mounts have been added
- New minion has been added
- New achievements have been added
- Renewal period for mentor certification has ended:Players who have not renewed their certification will no longer be mentors. However, they may be recertified provided they meet the new certification requirements.
- The display of the version number at the bottom of the launcher has been adjusted.
- An issue wherein the item level of Hydatos replica weapons was incorrect.
- An issue when using the market board wherein the Remove from Favorites command failed to remove the selected item from the Favorites list.
- An issue in the trial Thornmarch (Hard) wherein the duty could not be completed under certain circumstances.
- An issue wherein the graphics of equipment obtained from the alliance raid the Copied Factory did not display correctly.
- * As a result of addressing this issue, certain equipment for the hands that appear as bracelets will now display. However, certain equipment that appears as rings will no longer display.
- An issue in Rival Wings wherein a scholar’s seraphim was able to cast Seraphic Veil on players who were mounting machina.
- An issue wherein bonuses were incorrectly applied to experience points gained from defeating bosses in instanced dungeons.
- An issue wherein the information displayed in the recipe tree for certain recipes was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the help text for the ninja PvP actions Hyosho Ranryu and Goka Mekkyaku was incorrect.
- * The effects of these actions were not changed.
- An issue wherein executing the red mage PvP action Displacement would also trigger the cooldown of Corps-a-corps.
- An issue wherein the item description of the outdoor furnishing vegetable garden is incorrect.
- An issue when viewing the blue magic spellbook wherein using certain combinations of filter options then switching to the blue magic log will cause entries in the blue magic spellbook to not display.
- An issue when viewing the blue magic spellbook wherein the cursor position does not display correctly.
- An issue wherein the status effects granted by certain blue magic spells persist even after logging out of the game.
Zoals wel vaker het geval is bij updates voor Final Fantasy XIV, worden pas later de specifieke nieuwe items en recepten toegevoegd. Deze staan nu nog niet in de patch notes.