Met een warm weekend en moeder-dag zo goed als achter de rug, is het tijd voor wat nieuws. Brink is een first-person shooter die over een weekje in de winkelschappen zal liggen. Vandaag zijn eindelijk de details van alles klassen in de multiplayer van de game bekend gemaat en deze staan hieronder voor jullie even op een rijtje.
- Grenade Shooting: Where you can shoot your frags in the air; this ability allows tighter control over when and where the grenades go off.
- Combat Intuition: informs you of when an enemy who is not on your radar has you in their crosshairs.
- Sense of Perspective: go into third person while attempting to perform objectives like building/repairing and capturing points. You won’t be able to move, but you’ll be able to see from all angles.
- Downed fire: exactly what it sounds like. Shoot while down with your secondary weapon.
- Resupply rate: faster cooldown on your supply meter, can mean a difference of seconds.
- Sprinting Grenade: you can cook grenades midsprint.
- Battle hardened: permanent increase of health.
- Supply Max Increase: supply meter increase of one pip: meaning, you get to use one more special ability than usual (which is makes it four instead of three)
- Sprinting Reload: exactly what it sounds like.
- Silent running: also exactly what it sounds like! Makes you ‘invisible’ to enemy radar until you are in close.
- Standard soldier kit: ….exactly what it sounds like. The ability to set charges, resupply teammates and carry molotov cocktails.
- Molotov cocktail: MOLOTOV COCKTAIL
- Armor piercing: 100 percent effective against enemies who have kevlar armor.
- Scavenge: allows you to refill your supply meter by scavenging dead bodies of enemies.
- Grenade Master: faster cooldown on grenades–NOT specialty grenades, though.
- Flashbang grenades: blinds enemies.
- Kevlar vest: damage resistance goes up, except against those with armor piercing.
- Extra magazine: exactly what it sounds like.
- Frag blast: the explosion radius of your grenades is increased but NOT on grenade launcher grenades.
- Satchel charges: remote control bombs, up to three can be placed.
- Grenade Damage: ups the damage of your frags, but NOT on grenade launcher.
- Standard med kit: …exactly what it sounds like. Buff health of teammates, revive incapacitated enemies, health and revive escorts.
- Adrenaline boost: buff a teammate so that they ignore all damage for a while.
- Increase supplies: supply meter goes up by one pip.
- Improved increase supplies:further increase supply meter by one–ie, stacking.
- Transfer supplies: you can restock a teammate a supply meter pip by giving them one of your own.
- Metabolism: allows you to make a teammate’s health regen faster.
- Speed boost: increase a teammate’s sprint speed.
- Improved Life Buff: increase teammate’s health by two pips rather than one.
- Self Resurrection: exactly what it sounds like.
- Lazarus Grenade: a grenade that lets you revive everyone within it’s healing cloud radius.
- Standard Engineer – Allows Engies to complete repair and construction objectives, disarm charges, remove hack boxes, Buff damage, plant landmines (hidden to enemy)
- Landmine – Part of the standard kit. Plant a new mine and the old one is removed. Status indicator at the bottom
- Extra Kevlar – Grant armor protection to teammates. Cant buff self or soldiers already with kevlar.
- Light Turret – Can only be placed on flat surfaces. Scans a small area, but has 360 Lock on after acquiring a target. Status is in the HUD. Any Engie can repair and placing a new one will replace the old one.
- Nerves of Steel – Increased disarm speed
- Gear Head – Increases speed at which turret are built, mines deployed, and MG nests built
- Command Post Upgrade – Allows you to upgrade any health or supply command post. DOUBLES effectiveness. performed by accessing the post for a prolonged period of time. A progress bar will appear
- Medium Turret – More powerful turret. Must have Light turret first
- Improved Weapon Buff – Further boost to teammates damage
- Gatling Turret – Gatling Auto Turret, must have the other 2 first.
- Extra Landmine – Allows you to have 2 active land mine