Forum

Topic: can you queue up multiple videos with media player in a PS3?

I can’t wrap my head around this and any searches I do online refer to the media center connectivity of the PS3 so I figured I’ll ask here.
If I want to load up a bunch of videos on my PS3 and have the player just play them all in a row, how can I do that? Say I want to have a collection of music videos playing off it, how do I tell the PS3 video player to play multiple files? All I can get it to do right now is play each file one at a time and when it’s finished I have to click on the next video manually. I can copy them and stuff, but what I actually want to do is just play them all like a playlist.
Anyone know how?
I have a PS3 slim by the way, if that makes a difference. I have noticed slight differences in the operating system between the original and the slim.

———————

ps3 move sports champions

ps3 ok

ps3 stand

Anoniem reageren

Je bent niet ingelogd op PlaySense, heb je wel een account? Dan kun je hier inloggen. Heb je geen account? Klik hier om te registreren of post anoniem hieronder.

1 reactie

1. 270 XP

Maybe you can download TVersity, because the standard PS3 media player isn’t designed for playlist. I haven’t actually tested it myself, but you can give it a try.