Forum

Topic: Blood Gracht strategie/bug

Ik heb zojuist het onderstaande op de KZ.com forums gepost, en wou het hier ook ff posten:

Hi all,

I’ve been playing KZ2 for a while now and completed the singleplayer begin february (reviewcopy) and now i can finally play this stuff fulltime online, and i must say it really kicks ass. The modes i love the most is bodycount, the chaos and the killing on and on is absolutely amazing. I also love the maps Radec Acedemy and Blood Gracht the most, those are both my favorites. But with the map ’Blood Gracht’ you can apply a very very nasty strategy.

The strategy is quite simple and everyone who has the tactician badge can actually apply it, i will explain how it works.

In the beginning of the game you must choose ISA to spawn with.
Now select the tactician and take a M82 or a STA-44, doesn’t really matter what gun you choose, just choose what you like.
As soon as the game begins you run to the other side of the map, be as fast as you can and run to one of the red dots i marked below:

Now on one of those red dots where you are you throw a deployable spawn point, which can only be deployed by tacticians.
Now you probably get killed since your really close to the spawnpoint of the Helghasts, if not run to the other side and go to the next red dot, its possible you need to take out a few helghasts while your deployable spawpoint is getting refilled for use. If you get killed, doesn’t matter, then start from the spawnpoint you just placed and run again to the other red dot to place your next one. When you did that you will see a enormous chaos to start off. People from the ISA are spawning like a few meters from the helghast spawnpoint and out of sight of the bots, the helghasts have almost no chance to get away or they should jump of the platform (if they even get the chance)

Now when you deployed the spawn points you must keep throwing them when the smoke goes away, in the meanwhile you can pick your grenade launcher and make a big nice blood fest @ the helghast side. You will c that your rank is going to boost like hell since you make about 4/5 kills per spawn. People from ISA will be spawning all over the place and the helghasts are getting slaughtered.

Now if you ask me, this should actually be fixed, deployable spawnpoints should be disabled when they are deployed next to the spawnpoint of a enemy. But for now, this is a nice strategy 😉

Anoniem reageren

Je bent niet ingelogd op PlaySense, heb je wel een account? Dan kun je hier inloggen. Heb je geen account? Klik hier om te registreren of post anoniem hieronder.

8 reacties

1. 281 XP

Lol, het klopt wel redelijk wat je zegt. Maar de helghast zijn in het begin al wel wat verder. Dus je bent er niet snel en wat als een andere tacticus op een andere plek een terugkeergranaat gooit. Dan gaat niet iedereen bij die rode stippen(op de afbeelding) respawnen. Al is het wel erg kut als je dan ook nog met grenadelauncher gaat schieten.

Voor het grootste gedeelte klopt je theorie wel man. Hopelijk doen ze er iets aan.

2. 1077 XP

haha weetje hoe vet. ze moeten het inderdaad wel fixen, anders gaat je xp wel super omhoog XD

3. 2623 XP

heh tofff ook es proberen als ik zover ben

4. 89 XP

Dat grapje heb ik gisteravond meegemaakt.
    Je hebt als hellgast geen kans meer om te ontkomen :weirdsmiley:en een ander spawnpunt is er niet dus je bent iedere keer een easy target.:surrender:

5. 703 XP

dat heb ik gemerkt maarja elke potje ben ik isa dus:D

6. 3457 XP

dat heb ik gemerkt maarja elke potje ben ik isa dus:D

:O helghast is toch veel lauwer:P?

7. 703 XP

:O helghast is toch veel lauwer:P?

nee 😛
    is nu standaard bij mij mijn clan is ook standaard isa:P weet niet

8. 281 XP

Dat grapje heb ik gisteravond meegemaakt.
    Je hebt als hellgast geen kans meer om te ontkomen :weirdsmiley:en een ander spawnpunt is er niet dus je bent iedere keer een easy target.:surrender:

Als nou een helghast(tacticus) beneden in het lege kanaal een terugkeergranaat gooit, dan kunnen veel mensen alsnog wegkomen. :S.